Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vash

Ovechkin Pattern

Couldn't find any pictures of the Ovechkin CCM pattern. Does anybody have a description or picture of the blade profile and curve?

the closest would be the p91 kovalchuk which is a little different how ever i think the p91A curve is supposed to be a true drury clone?

What CCM pattern is the closest to the Forsberg/Modano pattern? I'm thinking recchi, but is that really a 5 lie?

i bought the ovechkin pattern and i really diddnt like it the curves a nice pattern but its basically a hit or miss i guess if you like it you love it if you dont like it you never will

its also a CCM Lecavalier with a round toe.

Nope. The Lecavalier is way more Lidstromy than Druryish.

i held them side by side in my LHS like two days ago... and any of CCM's pics they're nearly identical, the exception being the toe.

edit: just saw some pics where its slightly different... but i swear the two i held were Lecav and Ovech and were identical...

i bought the ovechkin pattern and i really diddnt like it the curves a nice pattern but its basically a hit or miss i guess if you like it you love it if you dont like it you never will

Yeah i had the ovechkin curve on an 8.0 ops and it was the biggest mistake i've ever made in buying a stick. The curve is definately hit or miss...