Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Same here also with the Heat sale looking for gloves, shells, helmets

Hey guys, I have a question about the Flames equipment sale. I realize that a lot of the other teams set an earlier time for the season ticket holders, say the night before or whatever. Do the Flames do something similar, I haven't seen anything about it and from what I've read and experienced from past sales, it doesn't seem like there is. I just wondering if I'm missing something or am completely in the dark. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'll be going to the heat sale. pm me your wants.

What I'm really interested in is if they decide to move Hedberg's Penguins pads at a good price. Nobody in the right mind would pay $800 + tax for that. I'm surprised they haven't gotten the hint yet since the pads have been there for 9 seasons. I wouldn't mind picking them up for maybe $20 if they're really desperate.

I had a good laugh at that too.

Hey guys, I have a question about the Flames equipment sale. I realize that a lot of the other teams set an earlier time for the season ticket holders, say the night before or whatever. Do the Flames do something similar, I haven't seen anything about it and from what I've read and experienced from past sales, it doesn't seem like there is. I just wondering if I'm missing something or am completely in the dark. Thanks in advance for the help.

1st come = 1st in, no VIP treatment, love it!

Can someone from Toronto tell me what Seasons tickets holders gotta bring?

haven't read anything about special treatment for season ticket holder's and that sale.

But i mean, you do get the joy of watching the leafs all season long! haha

Can someone from Toronto tell me what Seasons tickets holders gotta bring?

I don't think the Leafs have a seasons ticket holder exclusive event or anything.

Just got off the phone with a rep at the ACC Store (Leafs sale)...

Gloves: $150 - $300

Sticks: $100 - $400

I might be skipping the event....

Just got off the phone with a rep at the ACC Store (Leafs sale)...

Gloves: $150 - $300

Sticks: $100 - $400

I might be skipping the event....

Wow.... I was thinking about going down there to check it out, not sure about that anymore.....

I'm guessing anything with Kessel's name will be up near the ceiling of the prices, ditto Schenn and Phaneuf.

I'm guessing the $100 sticks will be the same crap they have in the store, clearing out all the guys who got traded.

I was hoping to maybe grab a pair of Kaberle's warriors, but at $150 MINIMUM, I could spend a little more and order a custom pair.

Wow.... I was thinking about going down there to check it out, not sure about that anymore.....

I'm guessing anything with Kessel's name will be up near the ceiling of the prices, ditto Schenn and Phaneuf.

I'm guessing the $100 sticks will be the same crap they have in the store, clearing out all the guys who got traded.

I was hoping to maybe grab a pair of Kaberle's warriors, but at $150 MINIMUM, I could spend a little more and order a custom pair.

I've been to the last 2 Leafs equipment sale and I have noticed that their prices have increased every time. I was already debating on skipping work to go this Saturday but with the prices now posted, I'm gonna pass for sure. MLSE has ruined another Leafs related event.

Thank goodness I held on to my Sundin Mission gloves!

no one reads what was my question answerred somewhere within the 100 pages on the forum

i read about the last 25 an did not see anything. thanks for teh info bro... sully4200

No one reads anymore.................But to answer your question call their practice rink :rolleyes:

no one reads what was my question answerred somewhere within the 100 pages on the forum

i read about the last 25 an did not see anything. thanks for teh info bro... sully4200

If you didn't find anything, then you could take drewhunz's advice and contact the team yourself.................

Abby Heat will be selling the following at the sale: Skates, Sticks, Gloves, Goalie Gear and Game Worn Jerseys

for those of you who have PM'd me asking for things other than the above (helmets, elbows etc), sorry.

Everyone on here just needs to relax. Save the smart ass comments for facebook, if you dont have the answer to the question being asked then dont post. Your only helping your own post count by posting telling people to search

Everyone on here just needs to relax. Save the smart ass comments for facebook, if you dont have the answer to the question being asked then dont post. Your only helping your own post count by posting telling people to search

Actually I pm'd him with all the info he needed lol. I just don't see the point in asking these questions. Should we call the team and ask for you?

Adding on to the Canucks Sale:

Seasons will enter at 9am, Email list at 10am, General Public at 11am. There will be NO limits on the quantities you buy this year due to them having so many leftover sticks at the last sale with the stick limit. My advice is if you're not at least a Season Ticket Holder, don't bother going if gloves or sticks are on your shopping list. Judging from previous sales I expect the sticks to be all gone by 9:30am.

if anyone from msh is going, i'm a season ticket holder... we can do a quick meetup there...

if anyone from msh is going, i'm a season ticket holder... we can do a quick meetup there...

This is a good man!

I know there are a couple of other Houstonians on here...

The Aeros will have a locker room sale Saturday, May 29 at Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center (SLICE). The sale will take place from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM, forms of payment include cash, check and major credit cards. For more questions, contact Equipment Manager Doug Tretiak at dtretiak@aeros.com.

SLICE is located at 16225 Lexington Boulevard in Sugar Land

http://www.aeros.com/news/news/index.html?article_id=2602