Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastbrother7

Mission NME Nine-1 skate

I saw them at a friend of a friends house. Im not going to name names. Its bad enough that I though they were so cool I had to take a pic and post it here lol. A very light and good looking skate though. They seemed pretty durable as well, but looks can be deceiving.

It is a tuuk holder and I blotched out the gear that was sprawled around it as it would be fairly easy to figure out who they belonged to if I didnt. Ill let folks make their own deductions, since the post is about the skates and not who they belong to.

It is a tuuk holder and I blotched out the gear that was sprawled around it as it would be fairly easy to figure out who they belonged to if I didnt. Ill let folks make their own deductions, since the post is about the skates and not who they belong to.

Well now that you put so much emphasis on the owner that's all i care about! hehe

Good looking skate though.

Looks very interesting, I just don't really like where they're going with the NME badging. The previous nomenclature is much classier.

i'm sure someone noticed this already, but if not...it looks like the model is called the NME, as in enemy... I've never heard about these before, and i'm pretty plugged in

i spoke to Sargy and he is all good with it, but wanted to thank Brandon for being super cool about it until i had a chance to talk to Sargy. go ahead B... put it back up!

Z

"NME" - "ENEMY?"

I'm no Mr. Rogers but; Lets try this boys and girls. All together now.

Say the letter eeeeennnnnnnn then the word ME.

Good looking skate. It looks "vaporish" with the red badge, toe cap, and outsole and obviously the LS2. The tendon guard is vented like the One90 and the eyelets are similar as well. If you are gonna draw inspiration from two skates out there they certainly could have done worse. They also have a sublimated design like the U+ and some of the Graf screws on the corners of the holders. Seems like its a combination of every skate out there. Just throw on a pump to make it complete. Without actually seeing it first hand though the picture is impressive. Definitely a step in the right direction for them.

I know you said its a Tuuk holder, But I think it looks like a pitch3 holder. . . i guess you took the picture though, so you'd know, but it has the little grooves on the sides just as a pitch holder would