Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

32Ryan

Hockey Jerseys

JR....how heavy is that compared to the Retail RBK (a-hem Reebok) Practice jerseys?

What is RDV?

The Shop he ran in Orlando.

Got it from CapsFan who came to RDV yesterday to get his skates realigned.

GaGa - it is Ultrafil with the mesh under the armpits. So, it is heavy. It is a 58, a bit long in the sleeves, but I'm going to fighter-mod it like I used to do to my other jerseys (hem the sleeves)

I want the EDGE practice - some NHL teams use them, not all though. Lot of them still use these.

Got it from CapsFan who came to RDV yesterday to get his skates realigned.

GaGa - it is Ultrafil with the mesh under the armpits. So, it is heavy. It is a 58, a bit long in the sleeves, but I'm going to fighter-mod it like I used to do to my other jerseys (hem the sleeves)

I want the EDGE practice - some NHL teams use them, not all though. Lot of them still use these.

Best trade I ever made. My steel was in really bad shape.

Even the new Caps logo (practice) jerseys are using Ultrafil.

Yeah, looking at that one...Drew bought one from him. That's exactly what I am looking for.

the guy is awesome. I've bought some stuff from him too.

Caveat though. I knew the Edge jerseys ran small, but not that small. A 58 jersey fits more like a 48.

really? i have a GI penguin set 3 edge jersey that is a 56. id say its close, maybe a 54 :unsure:

Just measured, this is 4.5" narrower, and 3.75" shorter at the bottom of the hem than my Pens RBK practice jersey in a non-Edge 58. Doesn't even reach the top of my pants while wearing it.

Just measured, this is 4.5" narrower, and 3.75" shorter at the bottom of the hem than my Pens RBK practice jersey in a non-Edge 58. Doesn't even reach the top of my pants while wearing it.

damn. wierd. i didnt want you to think i didn't believe you. anythings possible with these edge designs i guess

:blink:

Wow...

damn. wierd. i didnt want you to think i didn't believe you. anythings possible with these edge designs i guess

:blink:

None intended :) . But, from what I keep hearing and experienceng, I guess the 5 year olds in China aren't paying as much attention as they should be. Damn Olympics. :P

Caveat though. I knew the Edge jerseys ran small, but not that small. A 58 jersey fits more like a 48.

Is it possible that it's just mislabeled? That seems like a crazy size discrepency...

or...

It's Pro right? Maybe a little guy like me (there are more of us in hockey these days you know) wanted to feel like one of the big boys...so he put a 58 on his 48 *L*

LOL...didn't know Canadians were that hyped about the Summer Games. The jerseys are made in Canada. :)

If you compare to retail -

I'm a 54 when I wear one w/o shoulder pads, but since they don't make that size anymore in authentics I wear a 56 off the rack. I would have to wear a 60 (which I tried on in EDGE) to fit like a 56.

LOL...didn't know Canadians were that hyped about the Summer Games. The jerseys are made in Canada. :)

If you compare to retail -

I'm a 54 when I wear one w/o shoulder pads, but since they don't make that size anymore in authentics I wear a 56 off the rack. I would have to wear a 60 (which I tried on in EDGE) to fit like a 56.

aye ye ye. while we are talking about edges, does anyone know if they will offer edge authentics with airknit material for retail sale, or will that stay just a pro request type thing. i love my edge air knit. ;)