Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

32Ryan

Hockey Jerseys

Bumping this back to life. Finally took pics of all my jerseys.

MSH_Front.jpgMSH_Back.jpg

(Top L-R) One of the original (I think) MSH jerseys that JR did for the site. Lettering was done locally. I also added laces to the collar. I felt it was a bit too wide. || 3rd MSH Michigan Squadron Skate (Before it was titled "Winterfest") || 4th MSH Michigan Squadron Skate

(Bot L-R) 7th MSH Winterfest || 8th MSH Winterfest. Lettering by Jukyard Athletic || 5th Summerjam (2nd held in Toronto)

Habs.jpg

(Top L-R) RBK Cristobal Huet Replica || Pro Player Saku Koivu Replica || CCM Steve Begin Replica (everyone buys the stars...I wanted a grinder. haha)

(Bot L-R) Koho Saku Koivu Authentic || Reebok Brendan Gallagher Replica || Reebok PK Subban Replica w/ #4 Jean Beliveau patch

I need to get a Muller to finish my #11 sub-collection. I'm going to forget (as many Habs fans want to) that horrible year that Gomez wore 11.

Intl_Hockey_Front.jpgIntl_Hockey_Back.jpg

(Top L-R) Kladno Tomas Plekanec Replica (Bought a Large. This thing is MASSIVE...easily an XL in North American sizing) || Team Finland Saku Koivu Replica

(Bot L-R) Team Canada Sidney Crosby Replica (circa his underage year at the WJC) || Team Canada Sochi Replica. Still unlettered. Thinking of getting Price.

Bulldogs_Front.jpgBulldogs_Back.jpg

(Top L-R) Thomas Beauregard Game Worn. He didn't have much of a career...but a the time I bought this, it was actually cheaper than getting a replica made up. || 10th Anniversary Maxim Lapierre Replica (auto'd at the Calder Cup Parade in '07) || Hometown Hockey Andrei Kostitsyn Replica (he changed to 23 in his 2nd year)

(Bot L-R) Authentic Team Issued Practice jersey with sponsor patch || Practice jersey. It has a fight strap, and is Edge material, but it does not have the AHL/Reebok logos on the hem. Probably retail.

Hockey_Front.jpgHockey_Back.jpg

(Top L-R) 2004 Eastern Conf. All Star || 2003 Marian Gaborik Replica (I bought this from a member...sadly, can't remember who) || Starter Joe Sakic replica

(Bot L-R) New Jersey Devils Replica || Iowa Stars Aaron Gagnon RBK Authentic. No idea if this was Team Issued or retail. It was given to me by a former co-worker who got it from someone who worked for the team before they folded/moved.

And, the really ridiculous one:

IMG_20150125_173317.jpg

Well...not too crazy, until you see the back. Haha!:

IMG_20150125_173332.jpg

And...for anyone wondering, I am 38 years old...and yes, that is a Spiderman alarm clock on my side table!

The lettering on your Winterfest jersey is still fantastic. Also I'm still kicking myself pretty hard for not going to SummerJam in Toronto :(

Awesome collection though!

The lettering on your Winterfest jersey is still fantastic. Also I'm still kicking myself pretty hard for not going to SummerJam in Toronto :(

Awesome collection though!

Thanks. JYA did a great job on that. Still have baseball and football. Thinking about doing a full collection photo gallery on FB.

Thanks. JYA did a great job on that. Still have baseball and football. Thinking about doing a full collection photo gallery on FB.

Someday I'll get my autographed Corson jersey framed. I've had it forever, been in a garment bag.

Well I probably have too many for my own good but here its goes

-Patrik Elias replica NJ devils home jersey

- Colorado Avs replica home jersey (girlfriends fav team)

- White German national team jersey

- Home and away CSKA moscow jerseys (13/14 season)

- Radulov home retro CSKA moscow jersey 1997 style

-Kolner Haie (german DEL team) retro jersey

- Russian national team practice jersey

- Sweden national team away

I think that's it.

Someday I'll get my autographed Corson jersey framed. I've had it forever, been in a garment bag.

Michaels sells a pretty reasonably priced shadow box that would serve well for that purpose. I believe it has a fabric/foam backing...so you can pin the jersey in place. It would be way more cost effective than a custom framing job...and it gives you the freedom to easily change it if you have something else you want to display later on.

http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-large-shadowbox-black/M10174578.html?dwvar_M10174578_color=Black#q=shadow+box&start=1

Michaels sells a pretty reasonably priced shadow box that would serve well for that purpose. I believe it has a fabric/foam backing...so you can pin the jersey in place. It would be way more cost effective than a custom framing job...and it gives you the freedom to easily change it if you have something else you want to display later on.

http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-large-shadowbox-black/M10174578.html?dwvar_M10174578_color=Black#q=shadow+box&start=1

Purchased my jersey frame from Michael's as well. Not sure if it's the same one but it retails for about $225 + tax. The backing is felt but there is a small hook on the inside for you to use a hanger. I prefer this system over the other methods which include pins or glue to hold the jersey in place.

Michael's always has sales though so be on the lookout. When I got mine they were running a buy one get one free promotion so I split with a friend.