Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

Your current equipment

Helmet: Jofa 690 - rounder fit fits my rounder head like no other, plastic shell a little thin compared to other companies

Face: Jofa 480 Chrome - lightweight, good visibility, except the one bar that's right in my line of sight (have to flip the hinge clips upside down)

Mouthguard: Shock Doctor - does the trick, hard to talk

Shoulder: Bauer 3000 - decent (maybe overkill) protection for pickup, maybe a tad bulkier than what I really need but no biggie, velcro straps tend to stick to jersey

Elbow: Jofa 3505 - lasts a long time, great fit, soft elbow caps are nice, velcro straps tends to stick to jersey

Gloves: Mission Warp Zeros - fits snug, hand opens easy, no break-in time, index finger never gets in the way, needs ventilation, stinks up real bad real fast

Pants: CCM Supra (circa 2001) - cheap and light weight, tail bone plastic shifts/rotates inside the padded material, buttons rusted

Jock: Itech Lycra - I like the compression short and velcro convenience, cup could cover more

Shins: Itech (forget model) - removable liner is nice, not wide or bulky, lower strap could be placed slightly higher up

Skates: Graf 609 - fits my lower foot exceptionally well, nothing else compares so far, a bit big around my ankles (see my review)

Shaft: Easton Synthesis 85 - I like the lower connection point of tapered shafts, flex is pefect for me, lacking in feel compared to other shafts (see my review)

Blade: Easton Synthesis Composite - lasts long for me (5 mo.), light weight, good performance, Drury pattern hard to find

Helmet: White Bauer HH4000 Helmet w/ Leader Visor

Skates: CCM Tacks 600

Shin: Jofa SG 2500

Elbow: CCM 552 (just got them haven't played with them yet)

Shoulder: Old Koho Profeel

Gloves: Mission Warp Sub Zeros (the 3 finger Left Handed Shooter ones)

Pants: CCM 652

Sticks: A couple cheap Easton shafts, with Shanny Blades

Misc: Itech Sport Jock, UA Shirt and Skully

Montreal logos on the helmet, pants are Royal Blue and the Gloves are, you guessed it, R/W/B.

Likes & Dislikes...I don't have any complaints about any of my gear. I've already replaced the stuff I didn't like (pretty much everything) I guess I'd like better Shoulder pads (the only thing I havnet' replaced), but I'm playing Non Contact hockey, so no real worries. I wish I could afford better sticks though.

Edited by RadioGaGa

Helmet: CCM652 (formerly HT2)- Just a classic slightly updated.

Visor: Oakley Modified Aviator- Clearest vision, no fogging.

Elbow pads: Jofa 9066 - Used the xx66 lineup for a while. Good protection, 4 straps = no slippage even on my skinny arms.

Gloves: TPS HGT Customs- no break-in needed, Easton SyNergy-finally grew on me

Girdle: CCM Tacks- Nowhere near as good as the old Cooper MBP8000, but it'll do. Kind of bulky too.

Pants: Mission D-1- Good ventilation, great durability with one small quarter-sized hole on the inner leg mesh after a year

Shin pads: Jofa 9090 - Not bulky for me, lightweight, dries quickly, uber-protective

Skates: CCM 1152 Tacks (modified for inline hockey). Will switch to the old school 652s next. The composite outsole started chipping away at the toe within a few games. Other than that problem, they'e held up great.

Underwear: UnderArmour Loose Fit short and long sleeve.

Sticks: Whatever allows me to put the puck in the net today. Most recent menu inlcudes Mission L-2 shaft/blade (Hull), Inno Novius shaft/Easton Z-Carb (Shanny), Easton Synthesis Grip/comp blade (Shanny)

Helmet: Bauer HH4000

Visor: itech

Shoulder pads: None

Elbow pads: Jofa

Gloves: Easton Air 02

Pants: Tackla 9000

Shin pads: Jofa

Skates: Graf 703 Roller: Mission RPM Vibe2

Stick: Easton Synthesis with Sakic Carbon Wood

Helmet: ITECH HC 100 or CCM500

Cage: Jofa 480 Chrome or Oakley Straight cut

Shoulder: none or realy old lightweight CCM's

Elbow: Jofa 9144(?)

Pants: Bauer Supreme 5000 or Tackla 4000 girdle

Shin: Jofa 6090 17"

Skates: Bauer Vapor 10 (not X) with T-blades (thax JR and Crosskore!! :P )

Gloves: Eagle X91+

Stick: Easton Synthesis or Synergy 100 w/ LH Iginla curve

Bag: Bauer Vapor 10

The only thing I would change is I would not get the Eagle X91's again, don't like the FCR thing at all, but I'll use them until they wear out, them go back to the X80 (mabe get a pait of those sweet Bertuzzi's!!)

Helmet: Bauer 5000 with a Bauer 3000 facemask

Shoulder Pads: Itech SP675 (I love these things. They are light with decent protection)

Elbow Pads: Bauer Vapor 10 (Crazy light and protective while being VERY mobile)

Gloves: TPS HGTs (Not quite broken in yet but they are pretty awesome gloves)

Pants: Bauer Vapor 6 (Great pants with decent protection)

Shinpads: Jofa 9090s (These are awesome pads)

Skates: Nike Quest PRO STK (awesome awesome skates)

Sticks: Peterson Pro Stock Synergy (it looks like a YP100), Vector V120 Bonk, Mission Flywieght Biogirth (non tapered) with a Inno prostock blade. (OMG the mission is light)

I play forward so I dont need awesome shoulder pads or pants.

Helmet : CCM HT2 with NYR decals : Nice helmet, I like the fit.

Visor : Oakley modified aviator : Nice vision and never fog.

Gloves : Eagle X50 : but I will receive my Fedorov Pro gloves this month.

Skates : Graf 704 reverse great white : I love this skates. It's all I want from a skate.

Pants : Easton air without spine protection : I will receive the pants this week.

Shin Pads : Hespeller X-Lite : I love these pads.

Elbow Pads : Bauer 5000 "03 model" : Nice fit, great mobility and they never move when I play.

Shoulder Pads : Old Easton : It's the only piece of equipment I want to change.

Shafts : Inno Commander 260 flex : My favorite shaft ever.

Blades : Kovalev pro stock blades : It's like if I have custom blades because it's the curve and the material I want.

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Helmet: Bauer 5000 white - good helmet, looks bulky though. I'll get a black Carbster anytime soon.

Cage: Jofa chrome cage - second to none in terms of weight and space-between-bars

Shoulder: Bauer 5000 - VERY protective but I am looking for something less bulky and less movement-restricting so I'll get V12s

Elbow: Nike V-Force (THG SMUs), unbelievable light weight and comfort, especially after Jay's modding-tutorial.

Gloves: TPS Response Plus custom (14", longer fingers, black cable-knit) - those gloves rock, great mobility and the Digitech palm really gives a good grip on all sticks; on the heavy side though.

Pants: Mission M-1 - well, good pant for the price, I like the protection (especially the back protector) and the inner liner; I dislike the poor workmanship, the badly constructed velcros that close the zippers (I cut off the velcros that really got in the way during each stride and stiched up the zippers so they do not open up, I don't use the zippers anyway); the amount of protection goes hand in hand with too much weight for my liking, I also prefer less bulky pants.

Shins: Bauer 5000 - they get the job done, but they are bulky. I'll get V12s.

Skates: Graf 705 teclites with factory-installed t'blades - Great comfort, fit is very good though the boot is too "roomy" for my flat arch. Might look for something with more ankle support.

Sticks: Bauer TriFlex Gold (2x P106, 1x P88) - great stick, especially for the closeout price of 240 USD for 3; A XN10 stiff Tucker is on its way to my house, I'll see if it really is that good.

Helmet: Bauer 5000 w/ Jofa face mask

Shoulder Pads: Old Hespeler (Spit Chest)

Elbow Pads: Jofa

Gloves: Easton (Mike Keane)

Pants: Franklin

Shinpads: Jofa

Skates: Bauer 7000

Sticks: CCM Vector 115 (C. Gratton), Synergy Grip (Berard)

Helmet - Bauer 5000

Visor - Oakley Modified

Shoulder pads - none

Elbow pads - Bauer Vapor 4 (identical to Cooper techniflex)

Pants - Mission M-2 (starting tonight, being delivered today)

Shin pads - Franklin 7700 (see above)

Skates - CCM E-60's

Gloves - Muskoka 950's

Sticks - Mission L-2 100 flex, Hull; Synth Grip 100 w/Si-core Iggy; Synergy 100 Iggy; R-2 regular w/Si-Core Iggy; plus others not in rotation...........

Bag - Nike

Helmet : Itech HC85(now retired due to puck hitting side of head) - Bauer 4000 - fits great, although a bit more padding would make it more comfortable.

Visor : Itech RBE pro - when i wear it

Gloves : CCM 1052 black/white - (Look like Joe Thornton gloves for those who don't know) custom modifications(were a tad to long when i

bought them and added some more flexiblity.)

Skates : Bauer 7000 w/Lightspeeds perf steel.

Shin Pads : CCM 1052 - still working great.

Elbow Pads : CCM 1052 - very protective

Shoulder Pads : Bauer 2000's - a little bulky, but with some modifications all is better now.

Pants: CCM Supra 852 - 2001 model - still working great.

Shafts / Sticks : Inno Novius 300 flex - a little to whippy for me, but does the job(need a 260 flex.)

XN10 P19R pro stock - by far the best stick I have ever used.

TPS Rubber / recchi blade - still going strong - hardly use it anymore.

TPS Response Plus REG flex / Morrow pattern - 2nd best stick, and use this the most.

Edited by kasparaitis

Helmet: CCM HT-500 w/ Bauer 3000 Cage. Odd mix but the fit is spot on.

Sholder pads: Jofa 6700. Good times with these.

Elbow Pads: Mission M-1's. Just got 'em and they seem up to snuff.

Pants: Sherwood 9950's. These are tanks! Uber-protective...but heavy.

Shins: Itech 955. Good protection and they have a little plate that covers your laces so you can block shots with the best of them without getting tagged.

Gloves: Older Easton UL's w/ Easton Slash guards.

Skates: Nike Quest 2's

Sticks: Easton Typhoon w/ Sundin Curve

Not the lightest stuff, but I can get up everytime.

Since im a primarily inline player, I'll do an inline list.

Helmet: Bauer 5000 SE w/ Itech straigt small tinted visor (havent used it yet)

Elbow Pads: Sherwood 950 classics (awsome pads, fit right, and protect better, i like the older style elbow pads)

Shin Pads: Mission Matrix(I love these pads, they have a shin sleeve and two straps, exaqctly what i want in a pad.)

Inline pants: S7ven 950 pants. (The best they make, i like them better than my m-1s.)

Gloves: Custom Sande 720's (Best gloves i have ever had, i love them)

Skates: V12 boot, with red star chassis, factory Halo wheels. (A $900 skate that i paid $200 for. Not only do i love the price, the boot feels like a slipper.)

Sticks: Inno Tru-1, Inno 1100, Inno Commander w/ inno blade, Vector shaft, XN10, Response + shaft, Response shaft, T-Flex, Easton z-carbon woodie, Ballistikl shaft.

Out of those, I only use the Tru-1 and the Commander. The others are ok, and all the dhafts have various wood or carbon blades.

helmet-bauer 8000 -Oakley visor

gloves-sande 980s

sticks-4 sande infinity ops and Synth Grip

pants-easton airs

shoulder pads-hespler

shin pads-jofa

Elbow Pads-easton

skates-ccm tacks/old school like the ones mike modano wears

Helmet: Mission Carbster - a bit heavier than some, but way more comfortable.

Visor: Oakley half aviator - no fogging and clear vision

shoulder pads: Nike V-10 super light, comfortable and excellent mobility

elbow pads: Easton Z-air (2001) - super mobile and light and don't slip thanks to the silicone liner

Pants: Easton air 2004, light and protective. Was using M-1s but ripped them to shreds after about a year of use

Gloves: Mission M-1/Mission helium/Easton air (2002)/TPS response plus

Shins: Easton Z-air 2001 - very comfortable and broken in, also playing with Jofa 9090s every now and again

Skates: Mission Purefly Pro-stock with Pitch holders: awesome comfort (pro clarino liner)

Helmet: Jofa 690 in custom teal color. Fits perfect.

Visor: Oakley modified aviator. Great vision.

Gloves: CCM 852. Traditional style gloves, I like it that way.

Skates: CCM 1052. Always preferred CCM skates due to my wide feet.

Pants: Easton Octane. Might be cheap but gets the job done.

Shin Pads: Jofa SG7500. Nice fit and works just fine.

Elbow Pads: Old Kohos, they still get the job done for me.

Shoulder Pads: Jofa SP9700, always trusted Jofa when it comes to being protective.

Stick: Easton Synergy (unknown pro pattern) and some wood sticks.

Helmet: Bauer 5000

Visor: Oakley pro cut

Shoulder pads: Easton Cyclone

Elbow pads: Bauer Supreme EP 1000

Gloves: Hespeler Fat Cuf

Pants: Easton Air '02

Shin pads: Sherwood 7700

Skates: Vapor XX

Stick: Easton Synergy Lidstrom 100 Flex

Helmet: Bauer 4000. Best there is.

Visor/Cage: Oakley Pro Visor (got it from the Flyers, wear it when I'm allowed to wear a visor) /Jofa 480. Want to get Itech Concept II Deluxe.

Shoulder Pads: Nike V10. Don't really care too much about shoulder pads. They do their job.

Elbow Pads: Jofa 9177 modified pro. Amazing pads.

Gloves: Easton Air Pro Stock, Navy. Awesome gloves. On my 3rd pair.

Pants: Nike Pro Stock. Great pants.

Shin Pads: Jofa 8090. Great pads.

Skates: Custom Bauer Vapor XX with extra ankle padding and less stiffness. Also, with Graf-like tongue. Awesome skates. By far the best.

Sticks: Bauer Vapor XX Kovalchuk Pro Stock. Easton Stealth YP pattern. Opposite patterns, but love both sticks.

helmet: bauer 4000-comfortable and by far the best looking helmet

visor/cage:oakley small pro one/black itech medium(the old one that doesnt stick out huge at the top of it. theyre both good.

shoulder pads: old orange and black bauer 3000, or my tiny coopers-coopers rule

elbow pads: old vic on my top arm, easton air on my bottom one-good combo

gloves: eagle x 90s design 5, but i cut off the wirst protector thing-gloves are good but i hate the black palm it makes the tape on my stick so friggin sticky, plus they get crusty

pants: easton air 4000 cut up the inside of the legs-i love them, they are the best pants ive ever worn even though theyre old

shin pads: Jofa something, theyre bryan smolinski pro stock shin pads, one of them has a black knee cap the other one has a white knee cap theyre 16 inch and pretty bulky even though im only 5'8(i like em big)-theyre awesome, every other shinpad i put on since i got these feels really hot and uncomfortable, the lining on the inside is unreeal.

skates: graf 704, had them for a long time-love em, comfortable but not the lightest, getting some xx's to try

sticks: Eastin grip 100 with a sakic z carbon, easton bubble grip inno mogilny blade 85-used a bubble 85 for about 3 years thinking it was the only stick i could use, recently swtiched to an old 100 that was lying around my house and now my shots/ passes are way crisper ( pro afinogenov syn grip in the mail for me)

Helmet: Bauer 4000 thinking of switching back to my 5000

Visor: Itech, Pro cut, not sure of the model, but it's not great. Fogs up alot

Shoulder pads: D & R Shoulder pads had'em forever. Looking to get some smaller pads.

Elbow pads: Jofa 8025 - Just what I like

Gloves: Eagle X70, Love the fit feel and the palms are great

Pants: Quest 2 - Spine Protector can be a pain, but I love the actual pant

Shin pads: Winwell Ait Lites, they were in 17" and they were on sale while I was on my way to a tourney

Skates: Graf 609's W/ T'blades. Love the skates, but am going to put regular holders on because I am about to start my LHS job.

Stick: In Order from most to least favourite

Hull painted UL w/ Custom Curve 1 Axion - Would've prefered the Custom 3, but I like it

Tapered 85 M-1 - Drury T-flex - Great stick would prefer grip, but fantastic even after fix-up

Pro Roberts 1100 - waiting to be traded, like the stick, but am kind've trying out non OPS sticks

Lidstrom Synergy 100 flex - Need to shave the toe and should be good, The Lidstroms a little too much curve for me, but its still 2nd or 3rd on my list from Easton and or the other major OPS makers. I've been a little anti-Synergy since the '03s came out, I figure worst comes to worst I'll have a Synthesis again.

Helmet: Bauer 5000 (blue). Bauer Tru-Vision cage. I'll be getting the 8000 combo in a matter of days.

Gloves: Bauer Vapor XX (blue). Nice, light and tight.

Pants: Graf 700 (blue). A bit heavy, but I find them mobile (padding seems slippery, which helps).

Shins: Easton Z-Airs. Not bad. I could probably use another inch on them, but I don't want to be restricted, so I'll stick with the 14".

Shoulder Pads: Bauer Vapor 10. Light and "high cut." Very unrestictive yet good protection in the shoulders/biceps.

Elbow Pads: Easton Z-Air. Don't like them. Cap is too big, restricts movement to straight arm position. Probably going to get another pair very soon.

Skates: Bauer Vapor XX. All of you guys here know how much I love the XXs. I don't think I have to say any more.

Sticks: Four retail Innovative True-1s. 300 Flex, Fedorov pattern. Incredible sticks. That's all I can say.

Edited by LkptTiger

Helmet: Bauer 5000

Shoulder pads: Nike v-10

Elbow pads: TPS Contours & Vic Ultra 666

Gloves: TPS HGT's

Pants: CCM 652's & Mission M-1's

Shin pad: Vic Pro 350

Skates: Graf 703's

Sticks: 03' Synergy Grip shaft, Innovative 1100 shaft, & Easton Z-Carbon wooden stick

helmet -bauer 5000 with itech fx 50 combo

shoulder- bauer 8000 lightspeeds

elbow-bauer 6000

gloves-tps Nylon hgt

Pants- ccm 862

shin-bauer 8000 lightspeed.

skates-vector 7.0

stick- vector v 120, broken si-core with synthisis blade, M-2 with inno blade, Response shaft with franklin air core, Synergy shaft with jr yzerman z-carbon,

Edited by LetsGoWings13