Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Here in Qatar we play 2 Seasons within One Hockey year. Yesterday was the final regular season game for the first half. Ended the regular season in First, on to the Playoffs.

Some pics from yesterdays game.

12375058_10204289168463912_2524421018838

12370895_10204289169063927_3466969090988

• Like 1

I am the puck carrier. Contrary to what this photo depicts I usually have my head up.

vs%20Lucky%20Bastards%20%20HVCC%2012-13-

i like that CCM cage on the Bauer bucket. it looks a lot more open then the silver cage i have. (same as green laces guy) did you have to do any modifications to get it on there?

you "lucky bastard"! love the nod to the old Thrush mufflers on the logo

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/290544151121-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

i like that CCM cage on the Bauer bucket. it looks a lot more open then the silver cage i have. (same as green laces guy) did you have to do any modifications to get it on there?

you "lucky bastard"! love the nod to the old Thrush mufflers on the logo

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/290544151121-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Thanks. No there was no modifications to the cage. I may have pinched in a little so that it would rest on the J Clips, but nothing crazy. Its just the CCM 580.

• Like 1

Couple of the young one this past weekend, went 3-1, but didn't advance.

image_zpsgt6pgsnd.jpeg

image_zpsvlcrdeqf.jpeg

image_zpsyzbdntyt.jpeg

image_zpshobnenkj.jpeg

(Edit for - for some reason these were deleted from my PB account?)

Edited by EJB
  • Like 3

Just proud dad stuff...

First, my son's first year of travel, just 3 years ago yesterday. Crazy when I look at the photo. He's proof, you don't need to push your kids. Let them go at their roll. It was all I could do to get him do more than go to practice(he just wanted to play games), but found love at around 14. Has done just fine.

image_zpshdkunlfn.jpeg

And the young one....who can't get on the ice enough. She bugs me when I don't want to go.

image_zpsgw6xldoi.jpeg

image_zpswiz7yyzj.jpeg

image_zpsxaspsfdb.jpeg

image_zpstfofbi2q.jpeg

Edited by EJB
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:2 hours ago, Reddevilpara said:Some Qatar International Ice Hockey League ActionBAD A$$!!!!!  thats some nice camera work.  i wish someone would follow ME around like this. A friend of mine who works over here with me takes them. She is a great photographer. Your comments will make her day! Thanks!

• Like 1