Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Koolman10

Smallest youth inline skates for 3 year old

My almost 3 year old wants to start playing hockey (since he sees his two older brothers playing). I've been trying to find a pair of small youth inline skates for him. He wears a Youth 7.5 Shoe size right now. Do any of the inline skate manufacturers make a size 8 or 10 inline skate? I can't seem to find any online.

Any recommendations?

Even if they are models sold at Walmart, Target, etc?

My 4 1/2 year old has the mission adjustable skates. They work really well for him but his sneaker is an 11. The Mission's run from 10-13 so will be too big for your son. Mission used to make a 3 wheel inline skate in size 8 youth. The new model looks like it starts at size 10. You may be able to find a pair of the older model through ebay. Another option is to just get a pair of youth adjustable inlines(non-hockey) to start and then move up to hockey skates when the time comes.

Bauer makes a 10-50 youth size 10 and Reebok makes a 3K size 10, I have a 4 and 5 year old, one has the 10-50 in a size 11 (he wears a size 11) and my 4 year old has the Reebok in size 10 and he should wear a size 8-9, he can skate in them fine. I don't think they make them any smaller because they don't make chassis any smaller.

Bit late to the party, but anyhow.

The youth skates from everyone are in my opinion, pretty much dogs! Way too heavy, often the chassis doesn't match the boot size, the wheels are "dead", the frame is made of steel not aluminim, bearing cheapest nasties you can find. Just an all round dog of a product. For a player so light, under 25-30kgs I'd reccomend a plastic shell skate, with upgraded wheels and bearings. Something like the ROCES Orlando. The soft boot skate are not as option. This is what my kids wore and all of the younger players in my club still wear until they can fit into Jnr models.