Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

There was a surprise mini locker room sale at the Oil Kings part of the battle of Alberta double header. I imagine the gear will still be up for this evenings Oilers / Flames game. Last minute I know but...

In conjunction with the Best Friends Mobile Pet Adoption, we’re cleaning out our offices! LA Kings Garage Sale from 9-2 at Toyota Sports Center on Sunday.

All proceeds benefit Kings Care Foundation. Sticks, pucks, jerseys and more!

On Sunday, the Kings and Best Friends Animal Society (BFAS) will be hosting a Mobile Pet Adoption at Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fans are encouraged to watch the Kings practice (time TBD) and adopt an animal, if they have been considering doing so. Those who adopt on Sunday will receive tickets to Monday’s Kings game against the Minnesota Wild or other incentive packages. Co-branded, autographed pucks will also be on sale for $25, with all proceeds benefiting BFAS.

Just saw this on LetsGoKings, I don't know any other details.

TSC is El Segundo near the airport.

Edited by SirJW

Denver University sale June 4-5 in the Hamilton gymnasium. Cash only. The guy I spoke with said there'd be some pants, a little protective (he mentioned shoulder pads) and some sticks.

I went a couple years ago and the selection for hockey was very limited. It's an all sport sale, though, so track suits, tshirts, volleyball backpacks, etc. should be there, too, if that's your thing.

• Like 1

Detroit Red Wings had their sale on Saturday. just like last year it was a waste of time. My family was able to get in early and take first dibbs but nothing really worth picking up. It was better when it was at the Joe. The only real score were some pro visors for $10.00

Oops. Wrong thread. Nucks sale was good for apparel but most of the good equipment was snapped up early.

Edited by kazin

Canucks sale was a joke. Other than apparel, it was a waste of time.

Depends when you went I guess. I managed to get a Schroeder G3 for $100, apx 2 for $160 and pretty much new Synergy Hsx gloves for $75

Is anyone going to the Caps sale on Saturday (6/14) at Kessler? So, I read the notice wrong. The Caps sale is Saturday July, 12th.

Edited by psulion22

Wings had a another sale last weekend at the Joe. More apparel and books than anything else. My family was able to pick me up a practice jersey. Old style RBK. With the #34 on it. I know that Legacy use to wear this # but its not a goalie jersey. Any idea who's this was?

Wings had a another sale last weekend at the Joe. More apparel and books than anything else. My family was able to pick me up a practice jersey. Old style RBK. With the #34 on it. I know that Legacy use to wear this # but its not a goalie jersey. Any idea who's this was?

by the time i got up there all the jerseys were gone, they were gone about 30 mins into the sale but unfortunately i couldnt get there until 2, although i was more interested in the books (5 and 9 were both 5 ea, sold originally for much more) and the 2008 cup run photo book for a buck. biggest score were the pavel datsyuk masks for 1 ea. oh and i got me a shirt and my lady like 3 shirts all 5 bux each. check out line was horrendous

mrazek wears 34 now i think, maybe its a training camp jersey or something?

So funny, I was sent those same books and a really cool Lidstrom sweatshirt.

Yeah I figured the jersey was from a rookie camp or something, Fight straps and all. $20.00

I would have loved to gone. I am bummed about the one up in Troy not being so great, was hoping for some hard to find gear.

Cool that I was able to see it all via face time. LOL!

by the time i got up there all the jerseys were gone, they were gone about 30 mins into the sale but unfortunately i couldnt get there until 2, although i was more interested in the books (5 and 9 were both 5 ea, sold originally for much more) and the 2008 cup run photo book for a buck. biggest score were the pavel datsyuk masks for 1 ea. oh and i got me a shirt and my lady like 3 shirts all 5 bux each. check out line was horrendous

mrazek wears 34 now i think, maybe its a training camp jersey or something?

Probably is from a training/rookie camp... as far as I know, they don't number their regular practice jerseys.

Came up huge at the Ducks sale. Really wanted a pair of Ducks pants and they ended up having a ton of pairs in my size. Literally had my pick of Bauer, Easton, Reebok, or Warrior. The Bauers fit the best so i snagged em. $50 Bucks for Brand new gear! I didn't mess with the game worn gear..it was more expensive and really beat up. Also got the Reebok/Jofa 7K Shoulders for $50, and a pair of Bauer Shells for $20. They had a TON of autographed/game used sticks for anywhere from 100-500 bucks. Again, I stuck to the new stuff, it was cheaper and literally brand new. But if you are a lefty, you literally had your choice of some of the best sticks made for 50-100 bucks. Rightys had a MUCH smaller selection, but I ended up with the Reebok Ai9 90 Flex, Smith-Pelly Curve (mostly cuz i fanned out on having one of his sticks) and then a great CCM RBZ 85 Flex with a Staubitz curve. They gave everyone a free Laundry bag to carry their stuff around in and I ended up with Kyle Caulders. They had a ton of official game jerseys but none in my size. I wish I would've slowed down and really looked everything over, but i really wanted sticks and pants so I rushed to those when they let everyone. As i was walking out I noticed a large table of skates, but I had spent all the loot i wanted to spend at that point. Oh well, next year.

Screenshot2014-06-30172547_zps1620d92d.p

• Like 2

The Capitals Equipment sale was quite the opposite of the Ducks sale. Used equipment was almost half the price of new equipment with exception for a game used Ovechkin stick that was prices twice as much as new at $150. I was able to pick up Nicklas Backstrom's APX gloves (for myself), Mikhail Grabovski's 11K gloves (for a friend), some practice jerseys, compression undershirts, four brand new sticks which were OV, John Carlson, Eric Fehr (for a friend), and David Kolomatis. I've had pretty good luck at these sales. Past two I've gotten Brook Laich's X:60 gloves, Troy Brouwer Nexus Stick, Mike Green RBZ and Easton Stealth Stick, and an Alex Semin Total One Stick. All put to good use for my rec league hockey.

14664155062_84df24df97_c.jpg

14478021457_aa0b09df1a_c.jpg

• Like 3

The Capitals Equipment sale was quite the opposite of the Ducks sale. Used equipment was almost half the price of new equipment with exception for a game used Ovechkin stick that was prices twice as much as new at $150. I was able to pick up Nicklas Backstrom's APX gloves (for myself), Mikhail Grabovski's 11K gloves (for a friend), some practice jerseys, compression undershirts, four brand new sticks which were OV, John Carlson, Eric Fehr (for a friend), and David Kolomatis. I've had pretty good luck at these sales. Past two I've gotten Brook Laich's X:60 gloves, Troy Brouwer Nexus Stick, Mike Green RBZ and Easton Stealth Stick, and an Alex Semin Total One Stick. All put to good use for my rec league hockey.

Do you have any idea what they do with the leftover equipment after the sale? I've been trying to get my hands on pro stock return Edge socks in Caps colors. The guy who was supposed to grab them for me at the sale flaked out and didn't bother to tell me he wasn't going to be grabbing the stuff I asked for. I tried the pro shop at Kettler, but they have no idea. Anything you might know? Thanks

Do you have any idea what they do with the leftover equipment after the sale? I've been trying to get my hands on pro stock return Edge socks in Caps colors. The guy who was supposed to grab them for me at the sale flaked out and didn't bother to tell me he wasn't going to be grabbing the stuff I asked for. I tried the pro shop at Kettler, but they have no idea. Anything you might know? Thanks

Unfortunately, I don't know what the Caps do with the unsold equipment after the sale. I've always assumed they just put it back in storage and bring it out for next year's sale. I've seen some pretty old equipment in the past like a pair of brand new Vapor XXXX skates made for Backstrom that were still in the sale last year. This year, there was a Mike Ribiero practice jersey and he's been off the team for a season. What size of Edge socks are you looking for? I have a pair of brand new Caps Edge Socks still in it's bag. They are XL and are too big for me.

Side note...I noticed that PureHockey has a new, large selection of Bauer Pro Stock Gloves for $99, all sizes. Really great selection of the classic 4 roll model!

Was it open to the public, or only season ticket holders?