Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

I just picked up two pro stock one95s from tsr today.

One is a Gonchar that feels like my other one95 but has 12k weave

1045-21

G3

The other is a Recchi that feels and looks just like my retail X:60. It has the large weave one the shaft and blade.

3723-2

G12E

Im guessing the Gonchar is a one95 with the larger weave option but not sure about the recchi. Just an X:60 painted as a one95?

I just ordered a X60 with the g3 code on it. It just said p14 for the curve code. WOuld that make it a stock p14 curve or could it be a different lie?

i might not have the answer, but personally; every time i've seen a pro stock with a retail pattern, the lie has been the same (as retail).

I've just picked up two pro stock MEECH One95's and the codes are 1720-3, 107, XXXX. Now what does XXXX mean? I bought them form Al's Pro Stock so hopefully XXXX doesn't mean they are painted NBH XXXX. Any advice would be great.

i might not have the answer, but personally; every time i've seen a pro stock with a retail pattern, the lie has been the same (as retail).

I just had to buy it when they told me it was like four inches longer than stock and felt to be between 102 and 107. Plus a p14!!!

God Damn that chart confused me once again! I had the opportunity to buy a one 95 with a c29 code and supposedly a p29 curve as well and I passed on it because I thought that the C's were one 90's! Oh well!

I've just picked up two pro stock MEECH One95's and the codes are 1720-3, 107, XXXX. Now what does XXXX mean? I bought them form Al's Pro Stock so hopefully XXXX doesn't mean they are painted NBH XXXX. Any advice would be great.

I'm 95% sure that XXXX means NB Vapor XXXX. Call it a wild hunch :rolleyes:   But anyway, it doesn't matter what it says, as long as you like it. The XXXX could refer to a custom pro stock Vapor 40 shaft shape, so if you like it, you like it. Edit: BTW Gates, I'm thinking the Recchi G12 means G-custom flex profile- and 12 is 12k. As to the E, I haven't a clue.

Im 99% sure the recchi is an X:60. After looking at it closer it has a stamp at the buttend that says L4, SR, X60 and it has the same size weave as my retail X:60. The Gonchar has the 12k weave. Im just confused because i read that G15F is an X:60, i guess G12E is too. There were a bunch of Staal X:60s there that had the G12E code as well.

I'm 95% sure that XXXX means NB Vapor XXXX. Call it a wild hunch :rolleyes:   But anyway, it doesn't matter what it says, as long as you like it. The XXXX could refer to a custom pro stock Vapor 40 shaft shape, so if you like it, you like it. Edit: BTW Gates, I'm thinking the Recchi G12 means G-custom flex profile- and 12 is 12k. As to the E, I haven't a clue.

Yeah I thought this might be the case. I'm more of a power player and thought the One95 would suit me better however the stick feels good and it was a good deal. Thanks for the help.

Did we ever get a general census on what SE and SELT were for . I just got my pro stock x60s in and I have both of these on them! ... LET ME KNOW!! thanks

Did we ever get a general census on what SE and SELT were for . I just got my pro stock x60s in and I have both of these on them! ... LET ME KNOW!! thanks

I am very interested as well! My x60 I just received is selt as well! I like the feel but it looks an awful lot like my prucha one90 painted to look like a one95.

I personnaly have a x60 with the SE code and Ive been told it meen special edition and that it's sticks that were made for college teams. I think mine is from a LHJMQ team. The guy that sold it to me also had x60s with a team logo on it.... you never see nhl sticks with the team logo on it so it makes sens for the college thing.

EDITL it wasnt a NHL team logo, it was a team a don't know!

I personnaly have a x60 with the SE code and Ive been told it meen special edition and that it's sticks that were made for college teams. I think mine is from a LHJMQ team. The guy that sold it to me also had x60s with a team logo on it.... you never see nhl sticks with the team logo on it so it makes sens for the college thing.

EDITL it wasnt a NHL team logo, it was a team a don't know!

That would make sense! Because mine has a logo on it that looks like a pissed off battle ship and a shark had a baby!

I love the stick though. I just ordered a second one. The weird thing is the weave is definitely not the same as retail x60's.

that makes sense -- the Bauer sticks I've had that had the SE code on them were both UMASS Amherst returns.

I just found out it is a Rimouski Oceanic Pro-Stock. I am starting to think the LT in SELT has something to do with it being four inches longer than standard with a fused carbon extension.

I just found out it is a Rimouski Oceanic Pro-Stock. I am starting to think the LT in SELT has something to do with it being four inches longer than standard with a fused carbon extension.

Mine was oceanic too.... But it was an 85 flex , but is 2 inches shorter than regular sticks ... Still 85 flex though !

Mine was oceanic too.... But it was an 85 flex , but is 2 inches shorter than regular sticks ... Still 85 flex though !

Mine is 4 over but still 102 it is a rocket! What does your blade look like? Mine is the small weave. Kinda like a one95

I just got a SELT and from what i can tell its a X:60 shaft with a different type of blade, possibly a XXXX blade?

What does the blade weave look like?

After looking at a few video reviews of Bauer sticks. The shaft on my new x60 prostock looks real similar to a xxxx and the blade is very similar to a supreme blade. Either one90 or one95. It has the smaller checker board weave than the new x60.

My Supreme One95 repainted One90 prostock I got from TSR had the same extension fused to the top. I cut like 10 inches off that stick. It's gotta be 115 or higher flex now. I am kinda disappointed with it because its so stiff and hard to load.

So did anybody find out what the G12E on the bottom of a Pro stock One95 is? I'm thinking of picking one up but not sure about that.

got a prostock recently and despite what was said in this thread the number in the middle isn't necessarily flex.

in my case it was 95, but it's actually 87 so go figure...

got a prostock recently and despite what was said in this thread the number in the middle isn't necessarily flex.

did it have a composite extension in it?

I had a ONE90 and ONE95 both listed at 95 flex.

Let me tell you, the ONE95 was no where close to the ONE90 of the same flex. bummer.