Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ovie17

Custom Easton Sticks

because i only play with prostock sticks lol....as much as some ppl dont want to admit it...they are made from different material..and look better.

so yeah, i want a regular sakic in 110 flex...but it has to be prostock... i'd really like to know where i can order that.

Seems like you've said two things here. First you said you were having trouble finding 110 flex Sakics in your LHS and online. That's easily remedied (as has been pointed out). Now you're saying you only play with pro stock sticks. Hmmmm. Good luck.

9283496564_f86b842922.jpg

Hello,

About one half months ago, I ordered custom sticks to Easton through my countries' distributor.
I live in a country of Asia, not in north american or the other europe countries.

I want to hear imformations from somebody who have experienced to order hockey sticks.
How long did you wait for? How much were them?

Especially, I ordered Easton RS2 with my original curve based on Roenick pattern.
So I'm very glad if there is somebody who ordered the same moddel onepeace.

To write the reason why I ask such these questions on this forum, I felt our distributor's work is little unfaithfuly.
But we must buy through this distributor whatever we live in this country.
So I want to know about the other situations of worldwide.

Firstly I was said that it will need one month.
Secondly I was said it will need two months.
And now I was said that perhaps sticks will not come if the month will be November.

I've been using Roenick pattern for 7 years or more.

I love this curve though it have already discontinued for long time before.

I cut the toe off about 1cm for comfortable to do toeing stickwork.

And ordered RS2 with this pattern.

I have custom's through Easton. I waited about a month toward the end of the professional season last year.

I will say, right now, pro orders are going to be filled before your order. So you have to wait for all of the pro orders to be filled first. Once that happens, I imagine you will get your customs if your "distributor" is honest. Now, if you placed your order a few months ago, I would be skeptical about the integrity of your distributor.

Zach

Thank you Zach,

Oufourse I know that most of pro hockey players need their sticks around this terms, or also most of companies have been beginning to make their new models, so it's something that our distributor can't touch about if my stick's date of delivery will be late.

But I write again, I know such these situations.

So I asked him whether he can really deliver the sticks within this dates when I ordered.

Because, if my delivery will be late more and more, the new models will be already selling when I received.

Also I said about this point, and he said me that it is no problem.

I ordered my sticks at 15, July.

So I should have received it from 15, August to day after tomorrow.

Already I wrote, our distributor have known these stuations but they said they can deliver the items.

This is promise.

I get angry at this piont or his attitude as somebody else's business.

But I appriciate Zach to send reply.

By the way, when the month did you order your custom sticks?

Sorry for the late reply.

Placed my order May 16, had them June 6.

I would stay on your distributor. If anything, get your money back. I don't know if the Easton factory closes for a period of time in the summer or not. So that might play a factor as well.

Zach

Hello everyone,

Now, it has past 3 months over since I have ordered the RS-2 custom sticks to Easton.

Few days ago, some of custom sticks arrived to my country from Easton factory.

The sticks for Asian hockey league players.

They have ordered their sticks before the new models were released.

So they had waited for older model, for example RS-2 as me.

But they looked orange colored sticks from the box.

Yes, Easton changed the RS-2 color to the new V9E graphic with own judge.

I don't know whether the Asian league players are sponsored from Easton or not.

That's not my job, I think.

But, how do you think about that Easton even think to change my sticks' graphic similar as it?

I E-mailed to Easton about this point and also told to distributor.

I think they have to make the thing as correct ordering from customer.

If they can't, they must contact with the customer for explain.

At least I've felt these for just Easton's benefit.

Hello again Zach,

Yes, I've not received my sticks yet.

That's truely over 3 months.

How do you feel such this treatment that from Easton to one's customer who have been waiting for a long time with understanding about their work? :sad:

I've still not received reply from Easton or distributor.

In this case, I would not point the finger at Easton. As evidenced by players getting their sticks in your area, it seems Easton is still shipping. I would assume your distributor has taken your money without turning in an order. I would ask for a full refund.

Zach

Hello again,

At first, I want to say thankfulness to Zach.

I've received my custom Easton V9E sticks at the end of last year.

11448555376_cf770ebfb1.jpg 11697148815_43942144ff.jpg

This is REALLY awsome item!
I've never used such these tortionable sticks.

I ordered my 2nd custom V9E and waiting.

Then I noticed Easton added some choices after I ordered my 1st sticks.

14569970133_3cc09f3431_z.jpg

This time I chose 65flex, V9E square shaft, V9's white color with extra grip surface and XV9E Pro blade by my original pattern.

But I had not been able to choose such these customs.

And I'm interested in NHL named things.

Perhaps it's very light but easily breakable?

We can choose S19 shaft yet.

I have not used S19 sticks ever though also I know certainly some of NHL players continued using the stick on the game.

But it's not enough for trying all of the choice and combination even if I have a lot of money!

That's cool to see. Makes my mouth water, especially for ordering some HTX grip/grey with woven shaft surface and clear gloss finish...but you're right, so many shaft and blade options. What's the difference between NHL and PRO? What's SS--slim shaft? I guess this is where having a rep help you though it really comes in.

Maybe you can try and find some pro stock sticks with a fairly neutral pattern, so you can get a sense for what the difference in shaft is. That way you can get a taste for what whole batch you might want to order. It's too bad you're in Japan though, because if you were in the US or Canada, you could probably find good places to browse pro stock returns and pick up one-off samples for your information.

Good luck!

if you were in the US or Canada, you could probably find good places to browse pro stock returns and pick up one-off samples for your information.

I really think so too...

Pro blade is now I'm already using on my 1st V9E.

It's completely different from Easton's normal market thing.

I used to break commercial blades even if I shot 2 or 3 though these Pro blades have massive toughness.

For example, nothing has been not exposed when I filed its heel loudly for making heel rocker of this time's new pattern sample.

If we filed commercial blades, we can see something like a sponge sooner.

It is just a kind of core material of the blade.

So I could use pro stock Roenick blade for 7years over which might be made for the same as Pro line.

I heard that NHL line is made for prior to its performance.

But I don't know what is really meant of "performance".

Perhaps it is breakable thing.

I've noticed great durability with the SE16 pro stock I've been using, especially in the blade. I got worried a few times after getting sliced by a skate or deflecting a shot, but then I just got used to it being so tough that I stopped checking. By comparison, I had a Warrior Mojo (admittedly not the best quality) that was war-torn and looking ready to break even though I used it for maybe 1-hour total, compared to 20+ with the SE16.

Custom order of Easton sticks would cost about 4000$.

We must buy 1 dozen sticks per 1 ordering.

Rebuilding and changing for blade pattern would cost 150$.

So you can save the cost if you have already ordered at least once and continue using the same pattern.

ok so $4000 for 12 sticks did this include the mold fee? or did u use curve they already make. just wonderin as I use the old mission L2 leopold blade and I know these were made in mexico just not sure if by Easton or the warrior factory? how much just for a 12 custom blades??