Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two things:

01. Gross.

02. Aren't they supposed to have the wordmark instead of the Vector logo?

Icethetics says that these might be a prototype. I hope so. Ugly is subjective, but... yuck.

Also... this looks an awful lot like the St. Louis Blues jersey to me, with the shoulders and the piping following a similar route. Must have just pasted onto the same Edge template.

Wish they hadn't done away with the grey. The Bauer branded SP jerseys were the best looking Preds jerseys to date.

For some reason I'm really digging the "Nashville" on the front portion of the left shoulder and on the rear of the collar. Nice subtle touch.

Wonder what the shoulder patch looks like?

We definitely need more yellow in the NHL, seems like every team is navy blue, red and/or black.

There can also never be enough green!

I'm on the fence... I wanna see the socks and gloves (hoping they're not plain navy) and all before I decide if I like it or not

Edit: Oh I forgot about the numbers... HORRIBLE. PLEASE STOP PUTTING STRIPES IN NUMBERS! (I'm looking at you Buffalo)

I'm on the fence... I wanna see the socks and gloves (hoping they're not plain navy) and all before I decide if I like it or not

Edit: Oh I forgot about the numbers... HORRIBLE. PLEASE STOP PUTTING STRIPES IN NUMBERS! (I'm looking at you Buffalo)

Oh which reminds me, why DO the Sabres have the cross-hatch on the number? Is it to do with camera flashes?

Oh which reminds me, why DO the Sabres have the cross-hatch on the number? Is it to do with camera flashes?

It was to make the sweaters have a more vintage look of felt numbers used on early jerseys.

For some reason I'm really digging the "Nashville" on the front portion of the left shoulder and on the rear of the collar. Nice subtle touch.

Wonder what the shoulder patch looks like?

The shoulder patch is a guitar pick with the Tennessee star cluster in the middle, and NP at the bottom of the pick.

The shoulder patch is a guitar pick with the Tennessee star cluster in the middle, and NP at the bottom of the pick.

I like this!

look at ryders skates.- I notices on warriors pictures. Are they just blacked out totalones or more then they seem? WPhQKN.png

Horton's skates were like this to.