• 136 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Any Idea on the release date for the KFS Hybrid shoulder pad? Thanks

#52 innotastic

innotastic
  • Members+
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

prohockeylife has 'em on their website already. shouldn't be too long til they're in stores.

#53 Chadd

Chadd
  • Mods

• 39,354 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

also way too soft, a bit stiffer than the 11k in the lower area but i was able to squeeze the top area very easily just like the 11k. very disappointing as they fit me a1 and i am done with taping my ankles.

I actually think the softer ankle is a great thing. Stiffness up the ankle doesn't help do anything other than cause lace bite.
"Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think."
George Bernard Shaw

#54 celehard44

celehard44
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

is pshg selling the 20k in white by custom order? anybody know

#55 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • Members+
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

That would be a great question for the guys at PSHG.

#56 Burning Bear

Burning Bear
  • Members+
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Because they went to their "AA" heel.

Still, the overall fit hasn't changed.

I know I'm a tad late to this party, but is this really true of all the new Reebok skates? Does that also include the new Labeda-framed inline skate line (even though that boot's a generation older... cosmetically, anyway) or is it just the new ice line? Either way, if that's true, then I just wasted a whole lot of money and/or time that I didn't need to getting an older pair of D/AA 11K's mounted.

#57 hockey19

hockey19
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Yes, it is available for custom orders, you can go to your lhs and ask for it. You can even ask for a reebok rep to come in and fit you.

#58 Hooah4

Hooah4
  • Members+
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

Is the D/AA fit all the way down the line or just the 20k?
"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"...Ben Franklin.
"There is no escalator to success, only steps" Glen Sather

#59 superhakan

superhakan
  • Members+
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

I just picked up a pair of 20K's, I will give my thoughts on them after I've skated on them once or twice. Real nice skates though from what I've seen.

#60 bedge

bedge
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Didn't want to start a new topic since my question seemed to go along with this topic or replies within...

Just bought 18K's online...long story...know it's all about fit and trying on before you buy but couldn't in this scenario.  Had limited size/brand options available.  Anyway, had a question if the new Reebok's should feel like the older CCM U line out of the box.  Should they have that boxy, non-descript feel before baking or should the 2012 models feel like they envelope the foot a little more?  I think length wise they're fine but don't want to bake and lose resale value if they're going to keep somewhat of that feeling even after baking.

Thanks.