Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I emailed him and asked him about the sticks. Here is the reply that cunt gave me.

Look pal. You want to waste somebodys time go talk to your mom because so smart people unlike yourself don't have time for "A-HOLES" if you get my drift. And no everything you said is wrong. I bought shafts from Easton not a full stick with blade. And yes the Hespeler Composite Pro shaft was bought like a shaft and did cost me $120. So, before you start having those "temper tantrums" GET THE FACTS PAL!!!!!

TIME FOR A DIAPER CHANGE,

980MIKE3

All I did was ask him if the sticks had been broken and if he bought the Hespeler stick usng pesos! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sounds like you deserved the answer you got. You may want to cut down on the emoticons too.

Nah, all I asked him is if the sticks were cut down and that the Hespeler seemed a little expensive. You don't usually get an answer like that unless someone is trying to cover up something. Oh well

I don't have the link, but there's a used 1052 helmet with a fx50 shield for 185 buy it now right now on ebay.

How about this dude:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

I didn't know the Stealth came with Silicone in it? Or maybe its Salene?

Hes actually very helpful when asking questions.

I figured her bra size was the most common question. Wether they are real are not is pretty obvious. I'd say they are nice mid-heel curve with lots of loft :D , 95 flex, and they are defintely Professional Stock. So in conclusion this is a very accurate description.

haha that deffinatly got my attention. good advertizing. i like the comments modo9 made about that one they where very funny :lol: thanks for the laugh

maybe he mistook OPS for one piece shaft, makes sense to someone who's never played hockey or hasn't played since the 1960's :P