Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

haha we have a pair of those at work. there HUGE. its cool too because there like real gloves, every thing is just as if it were made to be able to use. even the hyper lock thumb comes out.

That's without a doubt one of the dumbest listings I've ever seen on Ebay. I would love to send him an email informing him of this fact...but I'm sure the effort would just be wasted on him.

I emailed him and asked him about the sticks. Here is the reply that cunt gave me.

Look pal. You want to waste somebodys time go talk to your mom because so smart people unlike yourself don't have time for "A-HOLES" if you get my drift. And no everything you said is wrong. I bought shafts from Easton not a full stick with blade. And yes the Hespeler Composite Pro shaft was bought like a shaft and did cost me $120. So, before you start having those "temper tantrums" GET THE FACTS PAL!!!!!

TIME FOR A DIAPER CHANGE,

980MIKE3

All I did was ask him if the sticks had been broken and if he bought the Hespeler stick usng pesos! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone already did.... (guy with the collection of synnergy shafts and hespeller kick lite for $120) see the quote attached....

Buy It Now for 210 bucks a broken Synergy shaft cut on both ends, and a Synergy with a wood Koho . . . that dude is smoking crack. I am going to Ask Seller a question and I'll post the answer. This dude is nuts.

And Im gonna send him an E-mail telling him that no hockey player that knows ANYTHING would buy that, and that he is a douche bag.

Harassing other people, no matter how stupid they are, is pretty pointless.

Which guy, the Octane guy, or the Hespeller / Broken Shaft guy (was 13 and reported you to Ebay and AOL)?

Regardless, that seems like a very adult move to e-mail the authorities..... doesn't sound like something a 13 year old could do.

BESIDES, how could a 13 year old have a credit card account and/or checking account to register with?

Which guy, the Octane guy, or the Hespeller / Broken Shaft guy (was 13 and reported you to Ebay and AOL)?

Regardless, that seems like a very adult move to e-mail the authorities..... doesn't sound like something a 13 year old could do.

BESIDES, how could a 13 year old have a credit card account and/or checking account to register with?

Doesn't add up at all. If his parents had the resources for him to use thier credit cards and such, he wouldn't need to sell stuff. Threw himslef into a paradox. Idiot, can rip off unknowing people, but can't dangle around the MSH crew :P