Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ibeck

2013-2014 Goalie Gear Sightings

The CCM stuff is starting to grow on me... I was somewhat impressed with the leg pads last year at WF.. really simple on the back side The gloves and helmet though weren't too impressive, at least for me.

Nice of the NHL to allow the ribbon-logo -- and the Wings, with their unusually restrictive dress code. I'd have expected to see it on the blocker face as well, but maybe the mock-up didn't look great.

Been discussed elsewhere. Koho is now a Hockeymonkey.com house brand. They are based in Orange County near Anaheim. Hiller has been in Koho for a while now.

I have a nifty Koho Revolution professional trap in Minnesota North Stars Green and yellow that I want to shed. I need to get pix up for the for sale section.

Can that cage take a 100 MPH Slap Shot?

I wouldn't want to be the one to find out. :wacko: I had enough of my goalie cages dinged in by players over the years. And we're talking bar league, not pros by any stretch of imagination.

Should probably post these too... Thomas' Piku set up.

thomaspikus.jpg

"The Rick" DiPietro looking to return to the NHL. Two conditioning/evaluation games with the Checkers then on to Carolina! WOOHOO! Although I have to say, this is the least colourful and imaginative gear I've ever seen him in...

dipietro3.jpg