Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Skater15

Pro stock Bauer skates

I just purchased a pair of pro stock Total Ones. I know the number written on the foot bed has all the information about the skate so bauer can reference it to build the player another pair. Does anyone know if the numbers are specific to the player or are they like a VIN on a vehicle that would have the specs in the code?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I sent Bauer an email with the number hoping to get the specs on the skate. I was told that they came from the NY Islanders, but there is no identifiers besides the number on the footbed. The number I see is 8 digits-36416379

Edited by Skater15

I've had 3 pairs of customs. As already mentioned, the first 5 numbers remained the same and I've made some slight changes twice, which has me as of now at .2. After that I have an 8 for what I was told was toe cap size, followed by lettering for width.

Why not just get a custom skate made to your specifications? That's what I did, and have even made slight changes along the way. Odds are that the skate you have now aren't the perfect fit for you.

anyone know if a pro stock stick has the same identification for a curve? I have a couple of my buddy's sticks and would love to be able to order the curve in the future without having to bug him.

anyone know if a pro stock stick has the same identification for a curve? I have a couple of my buddy's sticks and would love to be able to order the curve in the future without having to bug him.

If the topic is about a pair of pro stock skates why ask a question about a pro stock stick? Try using the search function on the top of the page. Type in "pro stock codes" and you will find a bunch of threads just like the ones below.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/52411-pro-stock-bauer-codes/page-1

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/60934-easton-pro-stock-ops-code/

I shot a email to Bauer and they sent me a screen shot of the order form. The stiffness is a 2 and everything else is the standard Total one skate, besides the quarter sizing and adding a custom ankle pad. I have skated in these for about a month, the feel ok but not perfect. Width wise they are excellent, but the length feels too long on both skates. I got measured at my LHS and he said my left foot is a 9 and right is a 8 1/4, while both feet are about a C width; which contradicts how my foot is fitting into the T1's.

Bumping an oldie here...can any of the custom gurus confirm that I'm reading this code correctly? These were just given to me by a buddy of mine:

59095a24af1e8aed6b44bf3dabef6629_zps3155

To me it reads as 7 1/4D, A heel...Not sure about the T7 (toecap size perhaps?)

41159 as the unique Bauer ID.

how can I order some custom skates from Bauer and I have found some old school pro stock skates in my size but I don't know what the code baa means @ the end of the sizing?

how can I order some custom skates from Bauer and I have found some old school pro stock skates in my size but I don't know what the code baa means @ the end of the sizing?

That's the width. D is "standard", C is narrow, B is very narrow. The AA is the heel width. A is standard, AA would be tighter.