Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vinnyboges

Bauer One.9 vs Graf Ultra G75

Hey everyone. I am looking for a new pair of skates and am not sure what direction to go . I have a wide foot (not crazy wide) and am looking for a comfy pair of skates that have the modern skate feel. I play in a B level Beer league, and would like to consider myself a more advanced skater.

What are the advantages or disadvantages to these two pairs of skates? The Graf Ultra G75 or the Bauer One.9... Is one better than the other?

Thanks for the feedback...

Though they're made of the same material, the fit is completely different. The graf is lower cut and not as anatomically shaped, but the liner and tongue are incredible, so it's a nice comfy skate.

The One.9 is higher volume and higher cut, so it's not going to readily allow you to get over your toes and have the aggressive feel of the Graf.

I'd recommend trying both on and going by feel. You can't really go wrong with either, as shops are blowing both out on clearance.

laserrobattime basically hit the nail on the head. never make the mistake of not trying on the skates and blindly buying. I've learned from that. I have the one.9's however and love them. But people rave about grafs so just try them on to see the fit.

thanks for the response fellas. I have used bauers for years, but did temporarily try Grafs and loved them. Very differernt feel though. Unfortunatly, Its hard to find a skate shop with size EE skates. So I might have to take the chance....

thanks for the response fellas. I have used bauers for years, but did temporarily try Grafs and loved them. Very differernt feel though. Unfortunatly, Its hard to find a skate shop with size EE skates. So I might have to take the chance....

my one.9's are EE's as well. its a struggle.

OP didn't specify what his current skates are. I just got one9s on clearance. I'm already used to supremes though. As far as feel. I never felt any difference between my previous Graf 705 to the supremes other than amazing comfort. The pitch fekt identical. I hated the grafs and will never go back.