Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bag reminds me of The North Face's base camp duffel which I have always thought would make an awesome hockey bag! I love it, I'm in for $175. As far as the price goes... quality over quantity. Lets go guys, 13 days and $1,580 to go!

if both my bags werent in superb condition id definitely be getting one of theirs. they look very solid. maybe by waiting it out, their "stout" bag will release with the skate pocketing =)

Congratulations on acheiving your Kickstarter funding goal! Eagerly awaiting seeing the finished product, way to go guys!

We usually pass around a helmet bag for the guys to put there wallets, etc. in. I know this will only be a small deterrent, but you should put a small locking mechanism on the side pocket or those zippers with the holes so you can use a small luggage pad lock. I'm thinking that would be enough to stop most scumbag locker room thieves.

If you look down the kickstarter page, they have a small interior pocket for this... here's the description:

Within the gear compartment you will also find a small zippered storage pocket designed to hold your phone, wallet, keys, and other small valuables. This pocket has two zipper pulls to allow you to secure it with a small luggage lock.

We usually pass around a helmet bag for the guys to put there wallets, etc. in. I know this will only be a small deterrent, but you should put a small locking mechanism on the side pocket or those zippers with the holes so you can use a small luggage pad lock. I'm thinking that would be enough to stop most scumbag locker room thieves.

Just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to the Mammoth IPA Kickstarter over the past month. We've reached our goal with a couple days to spare and these babies are going into production!

Mine arrived this week too, popped open a Shiner Ruby Redbird with it after my game last night :)))

This opener opens Stella Artois in an expert manner.

Did anyone else notice that Mammoth released a new bag last week? Anyone going to pick it up?

http://www.mammoth-hockey.com/products/mammoth-oglethorpe-player-bag

Looks pretty good with that zipper and super toughness. However, it seems like a step backward in some ways, as it is "that pro bag" that the Mammoth founder referenced as one of the 2 options for players (the durable pro bag with no features, or the cheap bag with lots of features).

Yea I've been getting emails since I was one of the backers of the original. I like the zipper but otherwise meh. It's definitely a step backwards. I'm not sure why you'd buy that bag unless it's cheaper than the old model.