Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

I can't figure out what stick Pavelski using I noticed it the other night.

Warrior twig painted as a QR3. He's been using white sticks for a little while now.

I was watching the exhibition game between Canada and Russia, and seems like the Russian players were wearing new CCM gloves. Anybody else saw that?

I was watching the exhibition game between Canada and Russia, and seems like the Russian players were wearing new CCM gloves. Anybody else saw that?

This is what I could find...world_juniors_russia_canada_20141219.jpg

460698798-anthony-duclair-checks-ivan-vecanadarussia.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

460700290-alexander-sharov-clebrates-sco

Can anyone comment on when the new Vapor product will be hitting stores? If that kind of info is allowed on here. Not being a smartass, Really interested in trying the new stick and skates.....

Hoss has been using Toews stick for the last few games. Maybe he's trying to mix it up and generate a spark since his offense has been lacking.

I actually tried to search this post before asking but didn't find any material...does anyone know what the most popular shin guard amongst NHL skaters is? elbow guard as well? thanks

I actually tried to search this post before asking but didn't find any material...does anyone know what the most popular shin guard amongst NHL skaters is? elbow guard as well? thanks

Most common chest/shin/elbow protection:

• Reebok 7K/8K
  • CCM U+ Pro
  • CCM RBZ/CL
  • Warrior AX1

I noticed that Team USA's pants at the WJC seem to be pants and not Nike shells.

We all know Nike is out of hockey, who is making the pants? Their old Friends at Bauer or a company like RYR?