Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

I've seen a good amount of guys in the APX2 protective, especially the shoulder pads but I feel like this is the first time I've noticed someone wearing these Supreme elbow pads (photo from Russian Machine Never Breaks)

f9d4b186-8144-403a-96b5-c88e1a026383_zps

Retail CNT for Green, haha.

Russian Machinene Never Breaks got readers to donate any CNT's they had sitting around to Green so he has a bunch of retail stock mixed in to his prostock

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2015/03/28/mike-green-scores-goal-using-one-of-his-fans-donated-stealth-sticks-gets-another-after-game/

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2015/03/17/rmnb-readers-reunite-mike-green-with-his-discontinued-stealth-cnt-sticks/

I saw some other players using those too, wondered what they were. I really like the look of them. Like tacki-macs but better (for my grip needs, that is...) I just wish they came in colors other than green and orange (unless you're an NHL player, apparently!)

They have them for sale at the local shop here, though I can't remember for how much, maybe around 350 dkk, rouglhy $55 or something.

I saw some other players using those too, wondered what they were. I really like the look of them. Like tacki-macs but better (for my grip needs, that is...) I just wish they came in colors other than green and orange (unless you're an NHL player, apparently!)

Jeff Petry.

I believe they discontinued them a couple of years ago. Shops are probably getting rid of old stock.

Americans should come and stock up on Bauer 4500's now that the $ is strong. They're only 35 euros here.

They have them for sale at the local shop here, though I can't remember for how much, maybe around 350 dkk, rouglhy $55 or something.

We have them where I work in multiple colors, not just the neon type. There's also one that feels like a candy-cane start right from the top

Yea I got one and tried putting it on and couldn't get it to go more than a couple inches. The install videos made it look like it should slide on easily but it definitely didn't. Ended up cutting it off. Oh well.

Yeah it gets tricky, but try not to use too much water. Best tip I've ever received (and I've installed countless numbers of these things) is to squirt a little soap into the tackimac for better glide.

Yeah it gets tricky, but try not to use too much water. Best tip I've ever received (and I've installed countless numbers of these things) is to squirt a little soap into the tackimac for better glide.

We're not talking about tackimac though. Never had any issues with those.