Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

staticsquarespace_zpsb7219670.png

Lightning tease their new black alternate jersey, and solid colored gloves. It'll be disappointing if they go to plain black and white gloves for the alternate.

You wont be disappointed

Our CCM rep said with Colorado already having two major CCM/Reebok guys in Mackinnon and Duchene, Landeskog went a different way. And as noodle said, makes sense being he wore Bauer during his junior career.

As long as the Landeskog curve stays, I'm good haha

The gloves have "Landy" embroidered on them. That and Landeskog used Bauer sticks for most, if not all, of his junior career.

he's no longer on the ccm website

http://ccmhockey.com/en/pro-team

caps winter classic looks like straight butt!

I'm not down with the lingo of today's youth. Does "straight butt" mean nice? As in the opposite of being gay (a now homophobic slur)?

I'm not down with the lingo of today's youth. Does "straight butt" mean nice? As in the opposite of being gay (a now homophobic slur)?

Straight butt as in butt ugly. Straight part means without a doubt. I think. I could be way off. Think I'm getting old.

Saw a guy at shinny using an Easton V9T ... Anyone heard of this? It was a lot like a V9, but silver. Looks like Sam Bennett is using one tonight in the Flames/Canucks game, if you've got that on.

Saw a guy at shinny using an Easton V9T ... Anyone heard of this? It was a lot like a V9, but silver. Looks like Sam Bennett is using one tonight in the Flames/Canucks game, if you've got that on.

Chinese-made V9E, with black and chrome paint,at least the one in my shop is.

D3hCE6A.jpg

Kesler: Synergy HTX stick and APX2 Skates

nLKkvTL.jpg

Heatley: Synergy HTX, MX3 Skates

Clearly both are signed with Easton, how is it they can use Bauer skates?

Also the new Anaheim away jerseys look much better than the old ones IMO.

Whoa now.

''Signed'' and 'using a majority of their gear' are two different things.

Perry uses Bauer skates but is in Easton for gloves, sticks, helmets, and pants. Unless you're a featured or "signed" athlete, you can wear and use any brand you want....

Perry uses Bauer skates but is in Easton for gloves, sticks, helmets, and pants. Unless you're a featured or "signed" athlete, you can wear and use any brand you want....

simliar to Parise, and Doughty - i'm not sure Easton really cares what skates you're wearing. Obviously they'd want all their players in their skates, but it hasn't stopped them from promoting their gear while their players are wearing Bauer skates