Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebfenton

TPS Response Plus Question

I've been using a TPS Response Plus with a Nash curve, but can't find what the lie is anywhere online. I like the blade, and the whip of the shaft, but the lie seems steep and being only 5'10'' I can't utilize it the way I'd like to. Does anyone have an idea about what the lie might be, or know if cutting back the shaft an inch would make it less awkward to handle?

I don't know, but in the meantime, do you have any other sticks with known lies at home you could compare it to? That's probably the fastest and most precise way.

Both of the Nash curves that TPS used were sakic (P92) type curves. The first version (forget the pattern number) was a little more of a toe than later version.

Both of the Nash curves that TPS used were sakic (P92) type curves. The first version (forget the pattern number) was a little more of a toe than later version.

I thought the PP119 was the sakic clone?

It was also made available at retail at one point, but I think that was after production moved to asia.

It was also made available at retail at one point, but I think that was after production moved to asia.

I remember it on the R4/R6 Sticks years ago, so I think you are correct.