Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PinkApe404

Nicotine and Athletics..Effects on Endurance and Stamina

Does anyone have any legit input as to the effects of nicotine on athletic performance, stamina, strength etc.. Forget smoking that is a no brainier. I am talking about items like Snuss and Chew. Aside form Chew being bad for the gums does the effect of nicotine affect your endurance?

Nicotine is a stimulant. I can't tell you the effects on performance except I am glad to be tobacco free for the past 9 years. Nicotine is just HIGHLY addictive.

Nicotine is a stimulant. I can't tell you the effects on performance except I am glad to be tobacco free for the past 9 years. Nicotine is just HIGHLY addictive.

Likewise I ditched that .. no words - Ice game up 100%, sex game up 200%, feeling great! I was talking about chews and snuss. Here is why I posted, a bunch of foreigners I had played with recently in pickup were chewing snuss - its some Swedish thing ( freaking swedes always up to something lol).. I tried it and its pretty good. They were all using it during the game. IDK. Long story short its way less harmful than chew and I am not going to lie I do enjoy the buzz. I mean coffee is also a stimulant.. Thanks anyway bro.

Likewise I ditched that .. no words - Ice game up 100%, sex game up 200%, feeling great! I was talking about chews and snuss. Here is why I posted, a bunch of foreigners I had played with recently in pickup were chewing snuss - its some Swedish thing ( freaking swedes always up to something lol).. I tried it and its pretty good. They were all using it during the game. IDK. Long story short its way less harmful than chew and I am not going to lie I do enjoy the buzz. I mean coffee is also a stimulant.. Thanks anyway bro.

I enjoyed the buzz that chew and smokes gave me; but I tell you what- that sh*t was evil to get off of. I think nicotine is a great stimulant, just oh-so addicting, even if the side-effects weren't as bad.