Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcne0101

The Sports Exchange - Vancouver

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, I tried searching but couldn't find the right topic. If this is not PC feel free to lock/delete.

That said I'm potentially interested in buying a stick from The Sports Exchange in Vancouver but I'm located in Minnesota. The checkout allows me to put my US address and only wants to charge me ~$22 in shipping. Are there any fees, delays, risks, or anything else I should know about when purchasing from Canada to ship to the US?

Also, I've seen some chatter about a lot of fake sticks in Vancouver; I wanted to see if we have any Vancouver residents that can vouch for this store.

Thanks!

Most of the fake sticks you're hearing about are either from eBay or Craigslist. I haven't heard of any retailers carry counterfeit equipment.

As for The Sports Exchange they specialize in closeout equipment (previous years' models/pro returns) and they are legit. You may experience delays/duties depending on customs and may incur extra brokerage fees depending on which shipping company they use.

In MN Check out general sports 50th and France. Last years top end stickss great prices, no shipping and the best sharpening in the known universe. Bought a stallion there will not mention price on here.