Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Sher-Wood T120 Stick

I got the T120 at an amazing price that was just too good to pass up for my son. It took him a few times on the ice to get use to it, but totally impressed! The quality is outstanding! Feel is awesome and his ability to catch and receive a pass has improved dramatically! This is probably not the correct stick for his shooting style, but he loves it! He previously used a Warrior DT1LT in Junior flex, but they went "soft" on him after about a month. I bought him a Warrior DT1/LT Intermediate 55 flex thinking that was what he needed, but he likes the Sher-wood T120 way better!

The feel of the T120 is outstanding and the durability seems incredible! His next stick will be the Sher-Wood EK-15 as it seems to fit his shooting style, but I can't say enough good things about the T120. Sher-wood makes a good product!!!

I got the T120 at an amazing price that was just too good to pass up for my son. It took him a few times on the ice to get use to it, but totally impressed! The quality is outstanding! Feel is awesome and his ability to catch and receive a pass has improved dramatically! This is probably not the correct stick for his shooting style, but he loves it! He previously used a Warrior DT1LT in Junior flex, but they went "soft" on him after about a month. I bought him a Warrior DT1/LT Intermediate 55 flex thinking that was what he needed, but he likes the Sher-wood T120 way better!

The feel of the T120 is outstanding and the durability seems incredible! His next stick will be the Sher-Wood EK-15 as it seems to fit his shooting style, but I can't say enough good things about the T120. Sher-wood makes a good product!!!

Nice! So glad he's happy with his stick. Does he use an intermediate or junior in Sherwood?

The Plekanec curve (at least for the jr T120 I have seen) is as you describe, like the Stasny but a little less pronounced.

The Plekanec sr and jr curves are not the same. Sr and int are a toe curve like the Bauer Toews, while the Plekanec junior is more of mid curve with a bit of toe.

So, I have a nexon N12 in the PP61 Plekanec. What is the current equivalent in Sherwood sticks? the PP61 seems to have gone away.

Yes this is also the curve im looking for! Have they stopped making it, or has it changed to a different players name?

Does anyone know any other brands that does similar curve? (i.e Sakic curve but bit straighter and less curve)

Thanks