Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrondonZA

NXG stick durability

Hey , guys I'm looking to buy the new MX3 releasing soon , I haven't had a stick this expensive before can you guys tell me how long your NXG or similar sticks held up.

I've used bauer sticks for several years and the durability is bar none. I've had my nxg since last November blade is just now going soft and that's most likely from getting pissed and slamming my stick on the ice. It's been a real work horse all I can say is that supreme sticks play stiffer so go down in flex you will be happy you did.

I've had my NXG since about April and it has held up very well. The shaft has been through a lot of hacking/slashing, but it shows no signs of wear other than cosmetics. Blade is going soft but I am still very impressed with the performance. Personally its my favorite stick that I've used from Bauer so far( Haven't used the MX3). It has a slightly softer feel than the Nexus and Apx so I find it very for receiving passes and stick handling.

Been using the Supreme line for a few years and the NXG is my favourite to stick to date. Durability on mine is stellar....also only cosmetic wear and have had it since last fall....from the info that is currently available, it appears that the MX3 won't disappoint either....

my nxg held up pretty well. bauer blades tend to go soft and the flex also does the same for me. held up as long, if not longer then the apx i have used in the past.

MX3 is a really nice stick. For me it plays a mix between the NXG and Nexus 8000. Which makes sense with everything they've done to it.

If you're a fan of Supreme sticks you wont be disappointed.

The APX2 had some issues compared to the NXG. I know a lot of kids broke the Nexus 1000 as well pretty easily. The nexus 8000 is doing a lot better, hopefully the new vapor will follow suit.