Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walker93

Does anyone know where I can get the original TPS response C8 or response plus senior stick?

I know TPS was bought out by Sherwood. But there has got to be some of these sticks floating around and i'm hoping someone knows where I can find one. Ive played with a lot of sticks. And there is no stick that felt as perfect as the response. I seriously become a crap player without it. I know it sounds strange but the stick is magical for me. Played 4 seasons with it, had about 75 goals. Played about 10 seasons without one and have like 15 goals. Someone please help me find one!!! Please!!!!

eBay score, or old stock at some obscure shop is your best bet. What specs?

Some guys on here could speak better to the process by which they were made (RTM?) and what is currently most similar.

Honestly, the tkachuck messier sundin curve. As long as its got a nice curve. I prefere a stiff flex but it doesnt bother me to have flex. Honestly, ill take anything, as long as its a tps response c8 or plus

eBay score, or old stock at some obscure shop is your best bet. What specs?

Some guys on here could speak better to the process by which they were made (RTM?) and what is currently most similar.

Yeah, they went to pre-preg for the Response+ and XN10 blades. Those blades weren't the most durable but they did feel good until they cracked. I must have gone through more than a dozen before the XN10s came out.

At this point ebay or a shop finding some buried in the corner of a store room are about the only way you're going to find a new one. I still have one intact Response but it is whipped out and feels like a noodle now.

I have the old TPS intrigue sticks. One is still new that I never got around to using. Great stick though for the price. I loved the TPS Response sticks though.

Played 4 seasons with it, had about 75 goals. Played about 10 seasons without one and have like 15 goals.

I saw your post on reddit and I'll the same thing here. Aging 14 years is gonna hurt your game more than not having a particular stick. No offense, but a decade is plenty of time to get even a beginner (which it seems you are not) to the point where his stick skills don't depend on a particular stick.

This goes back to my long time argument about these sticks. They were PERFORMANCE items, not durability items. NO, they weren't designed to break in a short period of time, however, they were designed to perform. And perform is what they did, especially the XN10. If you want/wanted durability, there are/were many other products to give you that.

The first batches of the XN10 blades would often split and peel almost immediately upon first use. It got better over time, but was never as good as the RTM blade that I got from you. That was a great blade.