Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beanhead

CCM V08 Pro Stock vs Retail size?

Is there a difference in size with the CCM V08 helmet between the pro stock and retail version? The CCM website and Hockey monkey say a small will fit a head up to 23" for the retail version. Hockey monkey says a small prostock version will only fit up to 22".

My head is 22.5" and I am wondering if a small will fit good. I just bought a medium and it is on it's smallest setting. I would like to try a small to see if it fits better before I return the medium.

None of the shops in my area have V08's in stock to try on.

I have a pro stock purple v08 from the kings, I normally wear a small on the smallest size setting and it's fit is identical to the white v08 retail I have currently. I wear them both semi regularly. Not a difference in the sizing for myself.

I have a pro stock purple v08 from the kings, I normally wear a small on the smallest size setting and it's fit is identical to the white v08 retail I have currently. I wear them both semi regularly. Not a difference in the sizing for myself.

Thank you! What is your head size if you don't mind me asking. Should I fit into a small with a 22.5" head?