Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonguesOUT4life

TotalONE MX3 Stick

Hey beauties

I've been told that the new mx3 stick will not play like the total one nxg stick from last year's line instead the nexus 8000 will succeed it ? I cannot use anything but the nxg stick and I need to re up on sticks

Different blade constructions. I wouldn't say the Nexus 8000 would succeed the NXG. If you want the NXG, now is the best time to buy as many retailers are clearing them out.

Not true, they changed the kickpoint a little bit on the MX3s. Give them and the NXG/T1 a little push and you'll see. Bauer retooled their kickpoints for the Nexus 8000 as well.

Not true, they changed the kickpoint a little bit on the MX3s. Give them and the NXG/T1 a little push and you'll see. Bauer retooled their kickpoints for the Nexus 8000 as well.

Not disagreeing with you but as far as the MX3 having a changed kickpoint do you have like...published facts on this? As far as I'm concerned the nexus is the only line that was somewhat altered.

Not disagreeing with you but as far as the MX3 having a changed kickpoint do you have like...published facts on this? As far as I'm concerned the nexus is the only line that was somewhat altered.

Ask and ye shall receive.

bauerkickpoint.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive.

[sNIP]

Easier to load up on powerful shots without putting your hands as low as before.

These are the kind of things I wish my company made available to me as a resource. Thanks for the info

Who do you work for?

These are the kind of things I wish my company made available to me as a resource. Thanks for the info

Anyone try it?

Used it at the demo Bauer did when they came to MI. Was never a fan of TotalONE, but really liked the MX3.

Used it at the demo Bauer did when they came to MI. Was never a fan of TotalONE, but really liked the MX3.

what was the difference between the old totalOne and the MX3 for you?

I was under the impression the EK15 from Sherwood was low kick.......and high kick for the MX3 is surprising to me.

Bauer's studies are shown on that booklet made available to dealers. Ask your local if they have a copy.

Played my first game with the mx3 yesterday.

I think this is the next one95. Wow.

Snaps, one timers and clappers are scary hard. I shoot hard anyway but this stick makes my shots down right

Retarded.

Great feel for me, I think it's slightly lighter then my nxg just on feel in my hands and

Great balance.

Great stick. Bauer hit this one outa the park

Was it ur normal flex? I usually use 75-77 flex cut down and the 77 flex mx3 feels softer than nxg. But I would have to cut down to between 84-92 flex line. Stay with 77 flex?

wondering how people like this compared to other mid kick offerings like AX1LT, True A6 and Easton HTX. Really liked the Warrior and True, no so much the HTX.

Was the Mako II really a mid kickpoint stick. I had a couple of th an always figured they were lower or a mid-low.

I had both the original T1 and the NXG, I always felt the NXG was a bit easier to load and had a bit more pop from the kickpoint. T1 had an overall better feel though. So the MX3 has an easier kick point, interesting.

second game last night and this is my fav stick by bauer by far in years.

my god, Its scary how hard I can shoot. my buddy has a radar gun we are gonna bust it out next week at our practice and see the difference between this and and nxg. but its noticeably harder.

if they did change the kick point it works.

feel like stamkos out there busting ONE Ts.

if your a mid kick guy this is the stick.

second game last night and this is my fav stick by bauer by far in years.

my god, Its scary how hard I can shoot. my buddy has a radar gun we are gonna bust it out next week at our practice and see the difference between this and and nxg. but its noticeably harder.

if they did change the kick point it works.

feel like stamkos out there busting ONE Ts.

if your a mid kick guy this is the stick.

Hey man, its a "high kick point"