Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceman8310

knit jerseys vs. sublimated jerseys

So for my new team we are thinking of either custom knit jerseys or custom. sublimated jerseys. Any pros and cons vs both? How's the ventilation on the sublimated jerseys?

I find the sublimated jerseys (depending on fabric, which depends on vendor) to be a bit hotter but not enough to steer away from them.

Personally I prefer to find a design that works within current NHL team colors just so re-orders are less painful, but that has nothing to do with your question... just thought I'd mention that as a factor.

If you want a custom sublimated jersey because a stock w/ sublimated, embroidered or screen printed logo isn't enough then I would definitely not worry too much about the difference in ventilation. It's worth it!

I'm enough of a traditionalist, that I like "normal" jerseys and not the over the top stuff that people usually do when they go sublimated. I do agree though that going really customized can be a real pain in the ass when you need to reorder a couple for new guys.