Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bubaloo

Tacks or superfast stick

Just wondering if anyone has tried both these sticks yet, and which you preferred

I like mid kickers and hearing some

Amazing things in the tacks thread. But the super fast blade sounds intriguing

Let me know your thoughts

Thank u!

Tried both. Preffered tacks even though I usually use lower kick, but maybe my preference is changing, because the stick kicked perfectly for me

I own both. I enjoy the Superfast and think its a great stick but the Tacks blows it out of the water. The Tacks has a smooth powerful release and the puck feel is amazing.

Thanks for the chime in. Wow blows the super fast away eh? I used a team mates super fast in warm up. I've been a bauer guy forever in that few shots I had I felt the super fast out performed my apx2 and mx3 so started looking at the ccms.

If the tacks is better then the superfast I think I'll be grabbing that

I had the opportunity to use both and to my surprise, I actually liked the RBZ better. I've always been a Supreme guy and I thought the Tacks' stick would be the winner but the RBZ responded better in three phases of stick work. I'll be looking to buy a couple in the future.

I personally like the NXG over the Tacks (didn't try out the MX3 yet). Then again, the specs I have, well had (blade broke off a couple months ago and still looking for replacement blade ha) on my NXG, P88/77 Flex, were different than the Tacks I used, 75-flex/P46. With those facts known, I felt that the NXG did more of the work for me when passing/shooting better than the Tacks. I only tried the Tacks once and had my NXG for about two years so keep that in mind.