Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Sher-Wood T120 - Haggerty

Stick testing: Sherwood T120
Lie: 5.0
Flex: 85
Grip? : Yes
Curve: Trouba PP92 (similar to Bauer P92)

About Me
6'
218 lbs
30 yo
Play in league normal once a week A level, occassional pickup
Position : Defense

Sticks used recently

Total One

Easton RSII

APX 2

Easton HSX

Warrior Widow

First Impressions:

The Stick is extremely light and well balanced. First game using it the blade had a lot of pop and great puck feel, felt a lot like a Bauer Total
One from the puck feel aspect and shot felt most comparable one.95 a few years back (this is a good thing as this was my favorite stick at the time of it release).

The blade seems to have a nice dampening to it when you are receiving passes, it isn't "pingy" at all.

The stick lasted through one game for me so I hope the durability holds up as I think it will if it is anything like the prior lines of sherwood sticks.

The only negative I could think of does't have anything to really do with the makeup of the stick just that the pp92 has too much of a heel curve for my preference as I prefer a p14 or gionta curve, but that is not a knock on the stick just the curve,

Game Use

After 4 times of using the stick has kept the pop and hasn't become like a rubber band at the flex point. The blade is still stiff and is holding up well, took a couple nice hacks on it in one of the games and hasn't cracked.

Shots are still flying off the stick, I am really impressed with this stick and will purchase another.

Game Use

After 3 months of use and approximately 20 games +/- a few The T120 is stick preforming as it did the day I got it.

Blade: Still stiff without any toe chips or soft spots just cosmetic flares from the puck and other sticks which doesn't affect anything other than the appearance.

shaft: Shaft is still strong and stiff, I haven't noticed any extra whip to it as I have with other sticks in the past. It is also very durable coming from a player that goes through about a stick a month. It has been slashed many times and still doesn't have any cracks or large chips in it. Just normal cosmetic wear.

Game Use

Been using the stick now for over 6 months with a month and half off though it has held up very well.

Blade: blade is still solid with any major chips or cracks. Shots are still coming off with out much of a decrease in since from the first use.

Shaft: Shaft has a nice crack buy where the blade and shaft meet, hasn't zapped the performance of the stick though. Not exactly sure when the crack occurred but I am sure it was off of a deflection.

Overall, this is the most durable, high performing stick I have used. My normal use of a stick lasts 3 months max before it breaks, so this well exceeds the norm.

I would definitely pick up another in the PP14 curve.