Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle  Friedman

Any Easton Iginla (E7 - retail) Prostock Clones?

Are there any Prostock clones/curves that are the same as an Easton Iginla (E7)? If so what is the pattern and player names?

Love everything about this curve and iv been using it for years, unfortunately Easton is done with it after this year. Looking for a prostock curve that is the same.

- I am aware that the bauer P12 is very similar.

Sherwood makes an Iggy clone, the PP12. That's who I have switched too since Easton killed off my beloved Iginla pattern.

Where do you buy sherwoods with this curve though? Iv checked Hockeymonkey, Icewarehouse, TotalHockey, and Hockey giant in the past and none of them seem to carry the pp12 curve. Do you order them straight from sherwood?

The reebok H17 is an Iginla clone

Ill look into this aswell thanks

Where do you buy sherwoods with this curve though? Iv checked Hockeymonkey, Icewarehouse, TotalHockey, and Hockey giant in the past and none of them seem to carry the pp12 curve. Do you order them straight from sherwood?

Ill look into this aswell thanks

Depending on your hand/flex... we currently have the PP12 in stock in the T90, T100, and EK15. Also T90 replacement blade. Not sure about other retailers

The H-17 is not an identical Iginla pattern. Similar, but not exact. You would be looking for an IG-17 pattern, which is rare in pro stock