Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ggmunsen

Easton Warranties

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can help me out. I recently bought a pair of Stealth RS skates, got them for a clearance price. In less than 10 skates the toe cap cracked and they have subsequently been sent back to Easton under the 90 day warranty on the boot.

I'm just wondering if Easton is going to send back a new pair of Stealth RS skates or if they will be sending me back a different model like the Mako or Mako II?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, especially if anyone else has had to send skates back under warranty to Easton before.

Thanks in advance.

No one here would answer you better than Easton. You can pick the phone and ask them if you have an RMA number. Thatll be the best thing to do if you want a good answer.

Yeah I shipped them today, just waiting to see when they receive them and plan to call. Just wondered if anyone had recently returned a pair of RS, so that I could get an idea of what they have been doing of late.