Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbreezy27

Easton V9E Elite Stick

Seems like it's similar in construction to the V9E with different graphics. Due to blade durability issues with retail Easton sticks, I'd recommend you pass on it.

I heard that the V9E Elite Stick is a V9E stick with improvements to the blade. The graphics do look great!

The Easton V9E Elite Hockey Sticks feature all of the same technology as the Velocity V9E, but the Elite Edition comes in a sleek chrome and black colorway.

The Easton V9E Elite Hockey Sticks feature all of the same technology as the Velocity V9E, but the Elite Edition comes in a sleek chrome and black colorway.

stole the words from my mouth! :)

I hadn't used a V9E for quite some time, I'm more of a V9 fan myself. Forgot how much I loved the puck feel and release of the elliptical taper. The graphics look way better in person than anywhere online, the chrome backhand is hard to photograph. Easton's pros are really adopting the new colorway though (possibly in part to the Spot-the-Pro Contest), but I'd love to get a V9 with Elite graphics.

stole the words from my mouth! :)

I hadn't used a V9E for quite some time, I'm more of a V9 fan myself. Forgot how much I loved the puck feel and release of the elliptical taper. The graphics look way better in person than anywhere online, the chrome backhand is hard to photograph. Easton's pros are really adopting the new colorway though (possibly in part to the Spot-the-Pro Contest), but I'd love to get a V9 with Elite graphics.

Do you know if IW offers custom ordering of Easton V9E sticks?

Edit: Nevermind. Seems like there's a 12 stick minimum order. Not willing to drop $4k on sticks.

I'm a huge Easton guy. Like most of Easton's products the technology is anazing but the longevity and durability are very disappointing. Blade durability continues to be a major issue.

It's a damn shame, because hands-down, one of my favorite sticks of all time. Love the pop, love the feel, but extremely disappointed in the durability. I've been seriously contemplating buying another one, but I'm not so sure if it'll last me more than a few practices.