Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sid

Tackla 5000x pro in eagle pants lineup

I am in need of new pants and wanted to get the same pants as the tackla 500x pants and I noticed the eagle aero is similar. Does anybody know what the difference are if any?

Thanks

Tacklas are now dealt through Montreal hockey in Connecticut. Try contacting them. Took me a while to figure out how to get new Tacklas. When I finally found a store that dealt them, the pants came directly from Montreal's headquarters.

They've been distributed there for the U.S. market for at least 15 years.

You're just not seeing a lot of dealers selling them anymore.

Haha, tell me out it! It was EXTREMELY difficult to find a pair, let alone the one I wanted in the size I wanted. The wrong pair came, but they fit and I needed new shorts badly. Last time I bought shorts had to have been over 15 years ago.

I was about to get those, and now I have a pair of Eagle Talon 100s coming. Going to replace my Tackla 9000Z. These are supposed to be the latest and greates with segmented HD padding and carbon fiber shells to comply with the NHL's new rules for 2016 of eliminating plastic in the pads. i should have them tomorrow. I'll start a new thread.

Tackla pants use to be manufactured by Vaughn/Eagle so they are definitely similar to Eagle's Aero model of pants.

Depends if the pant was made in Canada or Thailand.

HockeyGear is a hockey shop in Connecticut and they deal directly with Tackla through Montreal Hockey in Connecticut. They can get you anything you need from Tackla. I've used HockeyGear multiple times to get Tackla stuff.

HockeyGear is a hockey shop in Connecticut and they deal directly with Tackla through Montreal Hockey in Connecticut. They can get you anything you need from Tackla. I've used HockeyGear multiple times to get Tackla stuff.

That's who I ordered mine through. Came directly from Montreal Hockey.