Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmflynn

Reebok 11K vs 8K helmet fit

Does anyone know how the 8K fits relative to the 11K? I'm thinking of getting a new lid so I spent the day at hockey monkey trying on different models and I found the 11k fit the criteria I was looking for best (fit, weight, and sits higher up than my IMS 7), though I saw they still have the 8k online and they're almost half the price of the 11K and I'm just wondering if they fit the same because I also tried on the 7K and found it fit different than the 11K. I'm debating if I should grab the 8K now or wait for the 11k to go on clearance when the new CCM fitlite comes out.

As like every helmet it's all about fit. I found the fit on the 11k to sit a little to high on my head. The 8k has a great fit for someone who has what is considered a wide head. Very good 360 fit. The 8k is an awesome fit and by far my favorite helmet. I'm on my second one in ten years will be very sad to see it go.