Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevelknievel

Timonen to chicago

Sad to hear as a die-hard Flyers fan. Kimmo's been such a huge part of this team, and is a stand-up guy off the ice. But glad to see he gets a chance to get the Cup he deserves so much. The return is great as well. Potentially two second-rounders for a guy who hasn't played yet this season and already made clear it was his final year.

I love Kimmo and hope he is healthy enough to play. Once the full compliment of D is healthy, I would expect him to be on the third pair with Roszival. Q really hates young players, especially on defense and this means he won't have to play any in the playoffs.

Rozsival's been in the doghouse. TVR's in Rockford for conditioning. Q seemed to like his game, and a lot of us have high hopes for him.

Glad Kimmo got to move on to a team like CHI. I'll be rooting for them just because of him. I personally think he was underrated. One of my favorite Flyers. He will help solidify the blueline for the Blackhawks.