Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz_LightBeer

Sharp to Washington RUMOR

There was talk of trading Sharp at the start of the season. Someone has to go at some point to make room under the cap.

The rumors flying around about the Philandering Sharp are interesting too.

Every time a talented guy gets traded anymore, someone on the internet claims he was screwing someone else's wife

Apparently Sharp's agent felt it necessary to yet again state that Bowman has told him that he has no intention of trading Sharp.

I heard on CBC last night that if Sharp was going to be traded, per his contract he would've needed to submit a list of 10 teams 48 hours prior to the deadline. That would have meant saturday at 3pm. He was never asked for a list and we are well inside of 48 hours now so I guess he can't be traded.

If Sharp was moved as many times as rumors have said then he'd be on his 12th team by now. He has been a big piece of their success and I expect them to manage things in a way to keep him, just like they've done for years now.