Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorsey24

Total Hockey/Hockey Giant

If I order from either of these places online and want to have them baked if I take proof that I ordered from them would they bake them at no charge? My local stores do not have the skates I want in stock.

JR beat me to it, total hockey does not charge for baking skates. Just make sure you know what goes into the process. The one by me is kids that while they know what they are doing, aren't going out of there way to do it right. If you go in with the knowledge of the manufacturers baking process you will have much better results. I had to get my alkali's done twice because they were just kind of moving me along.

JR beat me to it, total hockey does not charge for baking skates. Just make sure you know what goes into the process. The one by me is kids that while they know what they are doing, aren't going out of there way to do it right. If you go in with the knowledge of the manufacturers baking process you will have much better results. I had to get my alkali's done twice because they were just kind of moving me along.

Agreed, I had to actually instruct the employee on how to do my alkali's, luckily I put thorough research into things I buy where I could see a person who doesnt do that, have a potential issue.

As far as Giant, if you bring your receipt they should bake them for you. The one in Anaheim does, at least.

Monkey too, for that matter.

As far as Giant, if you bring your receipt they should bake them for you. The one in Anaheim does, at least.

Correct.

Does Hockey Giant charge if you didn't buy your skates from them and need them baked... If I try to swap out wheels my local Hockey giant has a better selection of wheels

Does Hockey Giant charge if you didn't buy your skates from them and need them baked... If I try to swap out wheels my local Hockey giant has a better selection of wheels

Yes. As far as I know, TotalHockey is the only vendor that doesn't charge for baking skates.