Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bisons06

Warrior Warranty Canada

Hi all, just a quick question. I broke my warrior covert DT1 in the warranty period and I am wondering how I go about the warranty process being from Canada. I went on the website and there was a USA warranty form but nothing for Canada. The LHS I bought it from does not deal with the returns themselves so I will need to send it in. Just wondering who I need to contact to send my stick in.

Thanks

per their website if your LHS is not authorized Warrior Sports dealer then looks like your stick is not covered by warranty.

Warrior Sports Canada defective returns procedure:
Please return your product to the place of purchase with original receipt

Hi all, just a quick question. I broke my warrior covert DT1 in the warranty period and I am wondering how I go about the warranty process being from Canada. I went on the website and there was a USA warranty form but nothing for Canada. The LHS I bought it from does not deal with the returns themselves so I will need to send it in. Just wondering who I need to contact to send my stick in.

Thanks

Warrior returns are done in store. Print the info from the Warrior website and take it to them.