Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlphaSierra

Article on Mike Green's Stealth (recent usage)

Lol Just asked a guy I sold 2 CNT's too 2 years ago if he still has them and he said they are just sitting there as he uses the V9E right now. If I remember correctly they are RH 100 flex non grip(blue) Sakics. I told him he should figure it out and sell them to MG. He wasn't all that keen on the idea as he does love them.

Lol Just asked a guy I sold 2 CNT's too 2 years ago if he still has them and he said they are just sitting there as he uses the V9E right now. If I remember correctly they are RH 100 flex non grip(blue) Sakics. I told him he should figure it out and sell them to MG. He wasn't all that keen on the idea as he does love them.

Not sure how keen MG would be on a stock Sakic curve CNT. Looks like he uses a fairly straight looking mid heel curve.

I'm sure MG would take what he can get.

Touché. Although i'm 50/50 with you on that one. Changing curve's at a pro level would be a make or break in MG's case I'd imagine. (No pun intended). I know for myself, hand me the best stick available on the market even free of charge and I won't even pick it up unless it's a Bauer PM9 or PM9 clone. A player and his choice of a curve is almost as idiosynractic as the best hockey ritual's.

This is a pic of Green's sticks. Didn't the CNT shaft corners were blue?

4uc555.jpg

These are my sticks. On the left is the CNT and on the right is the original Stealth painted as a CNT.

2ibykqx.jpg

The later pro stock CNTs came with a lot less paint. Part of me thinks it was Easton saying "Were not going through all the trouble with the paint too! They'll take what we give them and like it!".

Reasonably OK stick, but I remember a lot more people loving the original Stealth. Not the CNT.

Zach

I loved the original Stealth. Anyone know if there any still kicking around?

Loved the OG Stealth, still have a pro stock one too with a Darby curve.

Green uses a P92 curve for sure because I have some of his cast offs that he was trying out and they're solid black all over with an 85ish flex and a P92 curve.

i thought everyone hated the CNT when it was out. everyoen was saying how the original stealth was better. i still have an original which i don't use sicne i prefer flex in the 70s.

I loved the original Stealth. Anyone know if there any still kicking around?

There's 1 CNT Grip, 1 OG Stealth Clear, and 1 OG Stealth Grip at my LHS.

They're all LH Junior sized.