Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceman8310

Gator Armor vs. Farrell Shoulder Pads

from gator sports:
"

Hello Stephen,
You are correct - exceptional product - Dan Farrell had a great idea - the system works - Just made it a lot better by responding to request from players here in Europe. The story behind Farrell is sad as they were way ahead of the competition and Dan was placed in a tough situation-I actually contacted him about what was going on here in Europe. Actually, we have lots of ex Farrell users. I hope to secure financing to grow faster. I assume you are a hockey player and once used Farrell or maybe still do. I can only say that the approach was to ensure great comfort - protection and affordability.

Kind Regards - the Gator Team"

from gator sports:

"

Hello Stephen,

You are correct - exceptional product - Dan Farrell had a great idea - the system works - Just made it a lot better by responding to request from players here in Europe. The story behind Farrell is sad as they were way ahead of the competition and Dan was placed in a tough situation-I actually contacted him about what was going on here in Europe. Actually, we have lots of ex Farrell users. I hope to secure financing to grow faster. I assume you are a hockey player and once used Farrell or maybe still do. I can only say that the approach was to ensure great comfort - protection and affordability.

Kind Regards - the Gator Team"

Dan Farrell is raging on PHEW, so I have serious doubts about him being contacted.

I don't give a shizz if they are knocked off... I want some of these. Farrell had, in my opinion at least, a great product.

farrells were good ..then a couldn't find a pair w/ velcro tabs after my old pair was abused.

then l i bought the under armour shock doctor shocskin, which is different very good.

Assuming Dan (or whoever bought and screwed him - those of us that know the story know he was screwed) had a patent then this is clear patent infringement. I'd NEVER support a company so blatantly doing that. It is no better than a Chinese knock off.

I searched shops who deal with Gator Armor shoulder pads. I found a single shop only. It seems Germany shop.

>http://bit.ly/1GcYHkq

I had sent them an email about shipping but I've not been able to receive reaction from them. Anyone know the other shop who selling Gator Armor?

I searched shops who deal with Gator Armor shoulder pads. I found a single shop only. It seems Germany shop.

>http://bit.ly/1GcYHkq

I had sent them an email about shipping but I've not been able to receive reaction from them. Anyone know the other shop who selling Gator Armor?

Yeah, german shop.

If it helps, it says shipping is between 13 and 26 euro in the EU (depending on your country) and 27 Euro for non EU countries, but as far as I see they don't take credit cards, you'll have to pay per bank transfer.

I worn GA-10 last week. It seems GA-10 has been re-sized from original Farrell. So please note when you choose newly GA-10.

I'm 170cm tall and feel good size.S of Farrell. But GA-10's size.S was really small for me. It was really hard to move with putting on.

And I felt as GA-10 has been made little harder than former Farrell. It is talked about inside sponge and surface mesh mainly.