Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lpgbackups

Ordering a batch of sticks from Easton (older model)

Ordering that exact Mako set up will be impossible. However at the custom level Easton does offer their "SS" Signature Series model. These custom options are only available with the Synergy line (standard non elliptical shaft). The SS options give you a choice of 3 blades (SE8, XBCNHL, XSTM5) and 5 shafts (EL, R125, RD, DB, SQ).

The most popular pro option is the EL/SE8 setup. IMO the best feeling pro stock stick option from any company. To get a feel of the older Mako you would almost have to go with the M5 blade which is a little beefy/more durable blade. Shaft wise its tough to say what would be similar to the old mako shaft.

So while getting the exact your using is impossible you might be able to build something that is very close to it.

what does SS add to a stick?

for every different model, you can modify the shaft and the blade?

say a Mako with an EL shaft and SE8 blade will be different from a V9 and those same EL and SE8 configuration? .........or is it that regardless of the actual model (mako, RS, V9, HTX etc...) whenever you put an EL shaft combined with a SE8 blade you always get the same stick?

Mako or V9 would just be a paint scheme. The SS is a custom item based off of the Synergy line. The materials will most likely be what is being used on the most current model but the options will make it its own stick.

Ordering that exact Mako set up will be impossible. However at the custom level Easton does offer their "SS" Signature Series model. These custom options are only available with the Synergy line (standard non elliptical shaft). The SS options give you a choice of 3 blades (SE8, XBCNHL, XSTM5) and 5 shafts (EL, R125, RD, DB, SQ).

Do you know what the differences are between the different blades and shafts are? just curious.

there was a pic of the easton custom stick order sheet here on the forums ...but i can't find it anymore ...any help ?? I had brandon yips custom stick in my hand yesterday and I think I want a few like them ( S19 painted as HTX with slightly rounded corners) thx

there was a pic of the easton custom stick order sheet here on the forums ...but i can't find it anymore ...any help ?? I had brandon yips custom stick in my hand yesterday and I think I want a few like them ( S19 painted as HTX with slightly rounded corners) thx

It was removed but just so you know Easton wont make you any S19 constructed sticks.

hmmm ... after i told the rep that it can't be just a htx with rounded corners he went to hi pc and checked and had all the specsof this stick pulled , saying that it was a S19 ...why wouldn't they make a s19?? i loved that stick .

hmmm ... after i told the rep that it can't be just a htx with rounded corners he went to hi pc and checked and had all the specsof this stick pulled , saying that it was a S19 ...why wouldn't they make a s19?? i loved that stick .

If you(not Brandon Yip) were to order custom sticks you would have an order form of options to choose from. Once the CX comes out give that a try.