Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingofnooyork

Helmet sizing advice

I have a ccm v08 helmet size large. On its smallest setting it fits well but because of the weird shape of my head i need it to be really tight or it falls down towards my eyebrows. I tried putting a piece of cardboard behind the back padding but it felt wierd. Is there anything you can adhere to the outside of the padding to make it a little more snug?

I have a ccm v08 helmet size large. On its smallest setting it fits well but because of the weird shape of my head i need it to be really tight or it falls down towards my eyebrows. I tried putting a piece of cardboard behind the back padding but it felt wierd. Is there anything you can adhere to the outside of the padding to make it a little more snug?

Other than a new helmet, you could try the following:

If you want to add a filler to the inside of the helmet, try a sweat band and adhesive velcro. Cut the sweatband to the length of padding you want, attach velco to the sweat band and helmet, stick sweatband piece in place. Depending on the sweat band brand you buy, they come in different thicknesses so you can play around with different sizes.

Adhesive ball of foot gel pads is another option, cut to shape and attach where required.

Other than a new helmet, you could try the following:

If you want to add a filler to the inside of the helmet, try a sweat band and adhesive velcro. Cut the sweatband to the length of padding you want, attach velco to the sweat band and helmet, stick sweatband piece in place. Depending on the sweat band brand you buy, they come in different thicknesses so you can play around with different sizes.

Adhesive ball of foot gel pads is another option, cut to shape and attach where required.

Yeah, i'm going to try that. It fits very snug and nice it's just slips around when i sweat. The only way in the past i've found to combat it is to use a helmet that super tight but that's uncomfortable. I just ordered a sweat band to see if that helps.