Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noahwilmering

New stick

I am looking to get a new stick and for my blade pattern I like deep curves in the middle and open faced I am looking for a 60-65 flex

I think the Bauer Nexus 2000 with the P92 pattern is right for me Suggestions on other sticks? Options on the Bauer nexus? Opinions on the P92?

For other sticks I want sticks with good power and shooting top corners, also stick handling and high lie is useful for me

For other sticks I want sticks with good power and shooting top corners, also stick handling and high lie is useful for me

I used a nexus 1000 and 8000, both 77 flex p92 curve for roller this year.

I liked them but I broke them both right in the middle of the shaft, sorry, don't have any experience with the lower-end sticks.

I cut about 3" off and they were still plenty whippy. They were easy to load up and shoot with and the blades had a real good puck feel to them.

If you want more info, I suggest you search around a little bit on this forum.

I am looking to get a new stick and for my blade pattern I like deep curves in the middle and open faced I am looking for a 60-65 flex

I think the Bauer Nexus 2000 with the P92 pattern is right for me Suggestions on other sticks? Options on the Bauer nexus? Opinions on the P92?

What are you coming from in terms of your last stick?

Your best bet is going to be finding a stick on closeout from last year, even two years ago. You can usually find some really good deals on them.

Otherwise, I would take a serious look at the CCM Ribcore 30K. It may be a little out of your price range at $149.99, but I personally think it's one of the best valued sticks on the market right now. You can find 65 flexes in them, and I think the Bergeron pattern is one of the best patterns out.