Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdonnan84

rbz skate sizing compared to bauer supreme.

I currently Bauer Supremes in 10ee. They fit pretty well. Ccm RBZ sizing is a bit strange and i was wondering if anyone can tell me which size to buy? I can't try any on locally as they dont stock them. I'll be ordering from overseas. Im thinking i need a 10 or 9.5 but cant work out what width.thanks

If you're on the 'wider side' of a Supreme EE or have a very wide toe spread, then stay EE in RBZ. If you could reasonably drop down to a 10D Supreme with minimal discomfort, I would drop to the D width in RBZ. RBZs are just a hair wider overall.

Length-wise, you would drop at least a half size down, so assuming your 10 is a perfect length right now, I would go 9.5 to be safe since you can't try on 9.

You would need to bake the RBZs though to get the proper fit, so that's a big factor to consider.

Then why did you ask for advice if you're not willing to take it? CCM designed their RBZ skate to fit like that, it's not my opinion dude...

RBZ fits longer than even other CCM lines. I've been fit into 6.5 in RBZ but wear 7.5 in tacks, my shoe size is 9.5

Also note if your looking for assistance and post at midnight est, wait a little more than 8 hours because the majority of people on this board are sleeping

Ok thanks again. Worst case I'll just have to send them back for smaller ones. I'll wait and see. I actually tried to delete this thread after i ordered but couldn't find the option.