Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seangriffin

CCM is making the same mistake as they did in the 90s with their buckets?

As a long time HT2 wearer, I see where you are coming from. However what the NHL players are wearing and what consumers are buying are two different things. With all of the changes at CCM (multiple product lines and now absorbing the Reebok product), I guess something has to give. I'd prefer to keep the Vector helmet around too, but I doubt they would axe it if it was profitable.

Have the new resistance helmets been selling well? Not being sarcastic, genuinely don't know. Also, CCM does have a history of taking away what people like (Tacks).

Resistance helmets sell well in my area. I like the fact that the Resistance helmets adjust for both length and width with a single 'tool-less' adjustment point.

According to the CCM catalog the Resistance goes up to 24.5" in size. If you need something larger than that then the top of the line FitLite helmet goes up to 25.25".

According to the CCM catalog the Resistance goes up to 24.5" in size. If you need something larger than that then the top of the line FitLite helmet goes up to 25.25".

The sizing charts at hockey giant say 23.625 for all resistance helmets, and that's what my experience owning a resistance was as well.

The sizing charts at hockey giant say 23.625 for all resistance helmets, and that's what my experience owning a resistance was as well.

id go by the CCM catalogue. monkey and IW has them going up to 24.5 and total up to 25.2. both the Vector and Resistance series helmets were similarly too narrow for me in a large.