Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was recently in the market for new shoulder pads. I was bought at the Bauer Supreme NXGs and Supreme 190s. The NXG's seemed like they had a lot of exposed body in the chest/arm/shoulder area and the new 190s had a smaller collar opening, to the point where my neck was being chaffed. I was thinking about getting the Warrior Dynasty HD Pro or HD1. But before I go and order another pair to ship back I wanted to get some feedback and see what you all thought!

Cheers!

Heh, you're in Anaheim... no excuse to not hit Giant and Monkey to just try on everything and see what you like best :)

Thanks! I'll check out the Ultra Tacks! The only thing about HG is they don't have much of a Warrior selection and at HM they didn't have my size last week..... But A trip to the Hockey store is always fun LOL

Same here, the online customer service rules. I'd love to check out their store! I tried a bunch on last night and I think I'm going to go with the Bauer Supreme one.8's. They fit pretty well. The Ultra Tacks were pretty rad but a little uncomfortable. I also liked the Warrior AX LT's

I got the Warrior Dynasty shoulder pads and I like them a lot. The only complaint that I have is the bicep guard is pretty bulky, but with some use it will probably get a bit better. I switched from CCM shoulder pads and honestly cant say I like one over the other.

There are great products on the market from every manufacturer, it's really a matter of preference. I tried on the STX Surgeon shoulders today and I really, really like them.